Workday Corporate Sales Development Reviews

Current Employee

Great company

Aug 16, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great corporate culture and very freindly and helpful colleagues.

Cons

Until now I do not see any negatives

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Corporate Sales Development (CSD)

Mar 21, 2018 - Corporate Sales Development (CSD) in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Workday Inc*  I absolutely love Workday and our core values; employees, customers, integrity, innovation, and fun. How many companies have fun as a core value??  Aneel, Dave, Robyn, Ashley, Chano, Diana and Petros are outstanding business leaders.  Our technology is the best on the market and our customers love it. *Workday Dublin*  The office space is really nice and the location is perfect.  Senior Leadership are really accessible, and they visit Dublin regularly, inc Aneel, our CEO.  Everyone is treated equally; we have a ‘first come, first served’ attitude.  The snack programme is really good and the roof-top garden is beautiful.  Fitness programme great and the shower room is really handy.  The Dublin parties are so much fun. *CSD Team*  CSD Management team have a great ability to hire incredible people.  The current CSD team are some of the smartest people I have ever worked with.  I don’t think I have once experienced ‘Sunday fear’ and I have a laugh every day.  Employees come from across Europe and each bring something different. Diversity is so important to us. *How we work*  I love that I am given the freedom/opportunity to get involved in other projects.  Management are supportive and allow us to work independently.  Individuality is encouraged, I feel like I can be myself at work.  We work hard, which can be stressful. If you like a challenge, then you’ll love it.

Cons

 Naturally, hyper-growth presents challenges. That’s normal for any organization.  Targets can be high, but that’s sales in general (not specific to Workday).  Given how hard the team work and the increasing workload - the salary is lower than expected. (everyone complains about pay - not specific to Workday).

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Two thumbs up for Workday

Jul 14, 2015 - Corporate Sales Development in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working atmosphere and culture, very collaborative and the work is very rewarding. I enjoy coming to work.

Cons

Can be stressful, very fast growing company so you need to work hard

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture

Nov 20, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Met great people and got paid above the industry standard

Cons

Hard to get promoted. Reason I eventually left

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Managing in times of stress

Jul 23, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job at focusing on employees during the pandemic.

Cons

It seems like the only way you can move up in the CSD team is by being part of the Utah boys club.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing people with fantastic benefits

Jun 25, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The professional atmosphere is top notch. The training is fantastic. The benefits are some of the best in the industry.

Cons

Growth potential is limited. If you are not a top performer (top 5%) the support from management can begin to disappear. More than 80% of fellow co-workers leave the company in 12 months or less.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great position

May 26, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big on culture, we make sure to have a good time!

Cons

Some peoples experience can be very different from others. It all depends on the individual's aptitude for curiosity. The more stones you turn over the better off you'll be.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good culture

Apr 1, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong culture and work life balance

Cons

Opportunities for advancement are lacking

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to launch my career in sales

Feb 15, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Workday is a company that cares about it's employees, has great benefits and good salary, and has a culture where newbies can openly network with the experienced superstars.

Cons

The Salt Lake City office (where I worked) is a bit siloed compared to the rest of the organization, and moving up to an account executive role from CSD is VERY difficult (although not impossible). Company is also growing continuously so if you like small companies this may not be for you.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent experience. Maturing department.

Feb 3, 2021 - Corporate Sales Development in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture. Growing SDR department with new career paths.

Cons

Large gap between CSD and Account Executive role.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews