WorkWave Staff Accountant Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Marne Martin
  1. "Love working here!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere at WorkWave is the best I've seen in a corporate environment. Everyone works hard and seems to truly care about their jobs, while keeping a relaxed and casual atmosphere. The company actually cares about employee well-being, which is shown by providing free lunch daily and implementing healthy lifestyle programs.

Cons

The only con I have is that compensation here is slightly lower than what you may receive at a large corporation, but that is sort of expected with both a smaller company and the location. Certainly wouldn't cause me to look for employment elsewhere though.

WorkWave2016-10-28

"Fast growing great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Ocean, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working for this company! Everything from the awesome people, both on my team (finance) & other teams, to the great perks like free lunch everyday and just the overall atmosphere, it truly is a reflection on the company to go out and get great people to work here. It shows they really care about their employees well-being and happiness as well!

Cons

Honestly cant think of any at all. It can get a little hectic in my department, but my team knows how to work together and help each out when someone is a little behind. Its a great feeling that people have your back at all times!

WorkWave2015-08-31
  3. "The best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Wall Township, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Marathon is a company that truly cares for its employees, and strives to turn everyone into a raving fan. When I first started, I was amazed by how welcoming everyone was and how quickly I felt like part of the team! I love that Marathon encourages employee participation in office-wide team-building exercises- ex: Biggest Loser contest, ugly sweater contest, Mission: Marathon 360 (visiting and learning about all of... the different departments in the company), participation in various charitable events, etc. Marathon promotes a casual, friendly atmosphere while still maintaining a strong, professional presence in the business industry. They offer a robust benefit package, and they provide lunch for the employees every day! I've never been happier to come to work each day!

Cons

I can honestly admit that I do not have any cons to report at this time, but this section has a 20 word minimum!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

WorkWave2014-02-11