Wizeline Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Nov 13, 2020

Found 19 of over 415 reviews

4.7
Wizeline Founder & CEO Bismarck Lepe (no image)
Bismarck Lepe
Pros
  • "Amazing work-life balance, amazing growth, amazing work environment(in 19 reviews)

• "You will find here a lot of talented people with a great culture and a company that helps you grow as much as you want(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Wizeline is growing very fast so you have to be able to adapt to the changes(in 19 reviews)

• "The company is growing very fast and there is a lot of change(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Awesome Experience

Nov 13, 2020 - Software Engineer III in Puerto Vallarta
      Business Outlook

Pros

* They had a lot of resources to improve your skills. * Excellent work environment. * Good job benefits.

Cons

* By now, I can't find some disadvantage

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Rapid growth, excellent career opportunities, stellar culture

Sep 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative teams that work well across time zones and locations. Very welcoming and fast-paced work environment that rewards employee ownership and encourages autonomy. Teams are highly-motivated to deliver great work for interesting large U.S. brands, as well as fast-growing companies in Mexico and Thailand.

Cons

The pace of growth and change can be challenging for some to keep up with, but it's generally positive for career development.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wizeline is a company in which you aspire to be able to work

Sep 4, 2020 - Software QA Engineer in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work-life balance, amazing growth, amazing work environment.

Cons

To be honest, I can't find any

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wizeline is a great place to work!

Aug 21, 2020 - Application Management Engineer in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wizeline is one of the best technology companies to work for in Mexico, not only for the economic remuneration it offers, but also for its work environment and culture, they are all very friendly, make you feel welcome and support you with any impediment. Likewise, they promote the knowledge and development of their employees with initiatives such as Wizeline Academy, educational content platforms, etc. And finally, they have a very cool and fun culture, they do integration events continuously. It is a great honor to be a Wizeliner !!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Wizeline

5. 5.0

Great software company

Jul 25, 2019 - Software Engineer in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of perks and great work environment with talented people and awesome clients

Cons

Career paths are not very well defined

Be the first to find this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A place where career growth, job relevance, and contributions to the community meet

Jun 4, 2019 - Account Executive in Ciudad de Mexico
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked for 2.5 years at Wizeline, and during that time my personal and professional growth has been quite significant. There are 3 elements that distinguish this company, and that contribute to employee growth: * Ethical, honest, and hard working leaders * A huge effort to only hire the very best; by talent and by cultural fitness. This translates to being surrounded by people from you can learn tons! * The company promotes ownership; you can take action and improve/create. I must insists on being able to work with the very best. This is the place where you will find friends for life. And for those interested in entrepreneurship, here you can certainly find the right parnters to start your own venture at some point. One more thing I love from this company; inclusion and diversity. Wizeline genuinely cares in promoting a great work environment for all. We have an inclusion council that promotes initiatives that generate real and measurable results.

Cons

This is not the place where you want to be if you want to feel comfortable. The company moves fast, and transforms itself all the time. People at your side are hungry for success and will work really hard. You might feel stuck if you are looking for stability.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging but lot of growth

Apr 3, 2018 - Technical Recruiter in Ciudad de Mexico
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional growth Work environment People-oriented Learning Challenging Networking

Cons

To be part of Wizeline is not easy, the recruitment process is hard

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

I like to work here

Mar 6, 2018 - IOS Developer in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good work environment - People are great - Top execs take time to publically answer questions from anyone (question can be anonymous). - Top level clients so you could end working on projects that will be used for a lot of people. - Included breakfast/lunch/dinner

Cons

- I think that the hiring process isn't filtered enough. Sometimes there are troubles hiring for a particular position because of a lot of _bad_ candidates and then the first one that is fairly capable get the job. - People leaving the company doesn't seem to be a big concern for top execs, they just see it as people that need to be replaced. Maybe that's a realistic view, but for us, as employees, those people leaving are coworkers that we value working with and sometimes the replacements aren't that good. It would be good to have a better plan regarding this.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies to work in México

Jan 25, 2018 - User Experience Designer in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco
      Business Outlook

Pros

+ Awesome culture and work environment, you get to work and collaborate with really talented and friendly people from all over the world, and there’s a strong sense of camaraderie between all of us + You get to work in really challenging projects with international Fortune 500 companies + Lots of opportunities for career growth/development + Initiatives like Academy help you both to share your knowledge with other members of the Wizeline team and the local community, and also to improve your skills by learning from other disciplines + Lots of fun/bonding activities such as TGIFs, hackatons and holidays celebrations

Cons

- As any other company that is growing as fast as Wizeline, we still have a lot of room for improvements in some of our processes, so we can guarantee having a healthy company when we’re double the size

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 24, 2018 - Project Manager in Ciudad de Mexico
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment: people are friendly and open to new ideas. Autonomy is actively encouraged. I feel like I've got a great work/life balance.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

2 people found this review helpful