Wealthvest Marketing Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2022

Found 40 of over 45 reviews

3.9
Wealthvest Marketing Co-Presidents Lincoln Collins & Wade Dokken (no image)
Lincoln Collins & Wade Dokken
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Apr 19, 2022 - New Business Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefit package is great for the position

Cons

required onsite work when it could all be remote

2. 5.0

Deeply collaborative and results-oriented

Jun 12, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Pretty established products in the financial services category. • Paid training and company-sponsored licensing which is essential in a financial services career. • It’s a deeply collaborative and results-oriented working environment. I appreciate the professionalism of my field partner as well as my manager. I also value the cooperation from other departments, especially Marketing. • Work anywhere set-up and we’re not required to work on weekends too – so we get to devote time to our other passions, which are as diverse as the people in the company. We even get to travel on the job, which I really enjoy. • Open door policy and almost rugged culture (in a good way). Company is Montana-based after all. • Perks: 401(k) matching, Commissions, Dental / Health / Vision insurance, Disability / Life insurance, FSA / HSA, PTO / Parental leave

Cons

- Financial services is a competitive industry and a tough nut to crack. Especially if you don’t have the technical knowhow – the clients will know if you haven’t done your homework! - Goals are high and so is the pressure on our department, being the lifeblood of the company.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

A dream job, I just feel good and protected.

Jun 10, 2021 - Regional Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The induction process, given the current COVID19 circumstances, has been very thorough and helpful. Clear duties, friendly and open communication between the team members. The management is great: good selection of training options; learning, professional development opportunities. Regular performance review, discussions of my progress and the areas where I can improve my skills. I especially enjoyed the work-life balance at Wealthvest Marketing, incredible freedom and flexibility. The salary and perks are pretty good.

Cons

A typical day doesn’t exist at my job, but this is a really exciting journey for me.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

An amazing place with a lot of scope for growth

Jun 9, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've learned so much here - from contracting to sales to marketing. The teams are amazing and very cooperative. I like helping people and building trust in my suggestions/ideas. Management is very supporting and approachable. Flexible vacation time is something that's definitely a big plus.

Cons

Have to be on your toes at all time, but that's just a part of growth, right?

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

I value Wealthvest Marketing for the atmosphere, culture and flexibility.

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good onboarding, introduction to WealthVest’s systems and procedures. Supportive, intelligent colleagues, mentorship, regular communication using voice, video conference and chat. There are many people out here to turn to for help and guidance. Flexible working hours, good salary and benefits (401(k) matching, health insurance, life insurance, PTO)+ commissions on sales.

Cons

Multitasking is required. Overall, Wealthvest Marketing is a great company to work for; there’s so much to learn.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Work hard, play hard culture

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best team atmosphere. I love it when everyone puts his/her back on it and works for the same goal. Dynamic and positive energy, tons of interesting tasks, and plenty of learning. Work/life balance at its best. We work hard but we also know how to have fun while doing it. You have everything to be successful here. Smart coworkers and supportive managers. Compensation is top-notch and the benefits make everything worthwhile.

Cons

This is not a place for those who prefer to sit on the sidelines. Must be proactive and a team player.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Perform or leave

Jun 29, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company was reputed and well organized

Cons

It's an organization where every employee is given two choices- perform or leave. If you don't meet their high standards for some reason, they won't hesitate to kick you out. No one cares about job security or your future

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

I am proud to be a part of this promising company

May 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management and good marketing training provided. Even the upper management is responsible. As good performance is driven by the motivating factors within the company itself. The responsibilities we have serve as good proof of the management's confidence in our skills which we do not take for granted. It is also an ideal place to work because the company cares for its employees as they invest in our success. As much as possible, the managers provide guidance and ensure that everyone is on board - no one left behind because each is like a family member within the firm.

Cons

Things tend to be pacing fast but you can adapt easily thanks to supportive coworkers

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Everything was fake

May 10, 2021 - Marketing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'd be lucky if you'd find true good-hearted coworkers in a bunch of fake ones.

Cons

This company's full of fake facades. The management was so focused on making their reputation look good without actually making things better. They were just faking everything, faking every positive reviews, faking teamwork- when in reality, they were rotten inside.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Untrue to their words

Apr 19, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only pros I could think of was realizing early that they were bunch of liars who took advantage of newbies.

Cons

I accepted the job here with the hopes of earning more as long as I reach my target sales and if I'd stay competitive. However, few months into working here, I learned that they play favorites and no matter how hard you worked, if you're not a favorite, you won't get any incentives or bonuses. So unfair!

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews

Wealthvest Marketing Reviews FAQs

Wealthvest Marketing has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Wealthvest Marketing to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Wealthvest Marketing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Wealthvest Marketing. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

67% of Wealthvest Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wealthvest Marketing 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Wealthvest Marketing Job Seekers