- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Kennewick, WA, United States Area
- - Richland, WA
- - Kennewick, WA
- - Pasco, WA
- - West Richland, WA
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Alabama
- - Montgomery, AL, United States Area
- - Montgomery, AL
Found 86 of over 102 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★16 Jan 2023 - Engineer (Structural Engineer) in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
4x10 schedule, competitive salary and benefits. Reasonable work load, fantastic work/life balance.
Projects have long schedules so satisfaction at job completion is less than elsewhere.
- Former Employee★★★★★19 Nov 2022 - InternshipRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great teams, challenging work, lots of help provided to create the optimal internship experience.
No complaints, I enjoyed the entire internship!
- Current Employee★★★★★27 Sep 2022 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
4x10's are the best shift
The long commute to work
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★11 Apr 2022 - Welding Engineer in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work/life balance is pretty solid. Commute good if in town.
Terrible commute if working on site. Telework policy effectively screwed over engineers as no more facility closure days.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★26 Jul 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been out on the Hanford site for 6 years and WRPS is by far the best company to work for!
They don’t consider all years of service when coming from another contractor. Be careful what you put on your resume because they are picky.
- Current Employee★★★★★19 Jul 2021 - Engineer in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Variety of challenging work providing a range of engineering experience .
Contract causes limitations for salary advancement based on value to company. Some procedures and processes cause systematic inefficiencies.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★12 Jan 2021 - Student Internship in Pasco, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I loved working with my co-workers at WRPS, they were always helpful when I needed a small problem fixed and taught me how to solve my problems more effectively. As a high school student, I had great pay per hour at well at $18 an hour starting out. I learned a lot about how the engineering teams worked and I learned a lot of new skills that will continue to serve me as I pursue more jobs in the future.
The work I was doing got boring after a while, but the co-workers around me always found a way to keep it interesting while we worked.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★26 Aug 2020 - Engineering Intern in Richland, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone was super nice and very helpful. The work I did for the most part felt like it was important to the company, and I also learned a great deal related to my field. Their expectations of me were reasonable, and at the same time took me a little out of my comfort zone (in a good way). Pay was really good.
Clocking in and out was a pain
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★17 Aug 2020 - Mechanical EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learning opportunity and stable job.
Long commute drive, home to work and back and fourth.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★28 Feb 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is a lot to learn if you're willing to learn.
Very long commute out to site.
Washington River Protection Solutions Reviews FAQs
Washington River Protection Solutions has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 102 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Washington River Protection Solutions to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
81% of Washington River Protection Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Washington River Protection Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.