The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about University of San Diego? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with University of San Diego employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and its hard to move up in each department" (in 28 reviews)
- "HR processes are slow and salaries are low for the area." (in 13 reviews)
- "Terrible parking situation down the hill" (in 12 reviews)
- "Minimum wage not helpful with annual rising tuition costs" (in 6 reviews)
- "Incredibly bad leadership at the law school and a lack of true caring for students." (in 5 reviews)
Found 425 of over 485 reviews
Updated 10 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.010 Sept 2023Office Manager/Executive AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Good benefits (healthcare, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan
Poor compensation, limited advancement opportunities, employees must pay for parking each semester and are also nickel & dimed for contributions to university fundraising objectives. Also very siloed between each department and even more divided amongst the seven schools.
University of San Diego Reviews FAQs
University of San Diego has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 485 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at University of San Diego to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
76% of University of San Diego employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated University of San Diego 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.