TouchPoint Support Services Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 16 Jan 2020

3.3
TouchPoint Support Services CEO Scott MacLellan
Scott MacLellan
Pros
  • "TouchPoint is very passionate about their employees(in 20 reviews)

• "A great culture that starts from the top(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Horrible work life balance overworked(in 8 reviews)

• "Unreasonable workload, unreasonably long hours for salaried position(in 6 reviews)

1. "A great company to work for ."

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services

Pros

Benefits Family oriented Pay rate

Cons

No life balance No rook for room for growth

TouchPoint Support Services2020-01-13

"No respect for lower management"

Current Employee - Patient Services Manager in Grand Blanc, MI

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good vacation time at beginning of employment

Cons

Overworked Always short staffed Upper management is no help

TouchPoint Support Services2020-01-15
  3. "Unsupportive and Hostile Work Environment"

Current Employee - Registered Dietitian

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time

Pros

My immediate co-workers are some of the best and most talented people in the field.

Cons

Absolutely no regard for a work/life balance. Director has literally stated that if we aren’t working 10+ hour days then we aren’t working enough - we are salaried, but also not all full time. Despite repeated concerns regarding a hostile work environment, nothing is ever said or done. As a result, we have had huge turnover in the past 6 months with RD staff. When managers reported 2 more people leaving due to these issues, the director said, “Oh well, I don’t really care”. Reports have been made to HR and every RD that has left has given details of their reasons in “exit interviews”, however they are computerized and nothing appears to be said or done about any of the feedback. Additionally, when it comes to making sure patients are well cared for, this is at the bottom of the list for upper management. They only care that all the boxes are checked on their spreadsheets so that their numbers look good for their bonuses. This has been made very clear to us by upper management on numerous occasions. Working for this company is the definition of moral injury.

TouchPoint Support Services2020-01-16
  4. "Great company that truly invests in their employees."

Current Employee - Sous Chef in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, accessible tools to succeed.

Cons

Long hours, high expectations, difficulty maintaining hourly staff

TouchPoint Support Services2019-12-01
  5. "Great Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Environmental Services in La Grange, IL

Pros

TouchPoint is very passionate about their employees. Always willing to assist you with becoming successful. The passion for associate engagement all the way to daily safe work environments are expressed from the head of the company all the way to front-line associates.

Cons

I have not come across any cons at the moment.

Advice to Management

The true passion that is displayed all throughout the TouchPoint system is why I'm glad to work for them. You truly feel like you're part of a family. Thanks

TouchPoint Support Services2019-11-18
  6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

Pros

An encouraging place to work, learn, grow, and to improve the lives of those we serve. Support and appreciation are constants ... from day one. There’s always someone who can answer your questions, even if they have to find someone else who has the answer. Managers and directors encourage growth within the company and hold huddles with teams every day to celebrate successes.

Cons

If anyone has a concern or complaint, they can take it to the supervisor who will listen and help resolve any issue.

Advice to Management

Keep leading by example, and success will continue to be strengthened.

TouchPoint Support Services2019-11-16
  7. "Fantastic company to work for"

Former Employee - Director of Food and Nutrition Services in Lewiston, ID

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very involved management, very with the times and staying on top of all the new trends. Make associates feel very appreciated. Lots of training's to attend and recognition awards. CEO is very personable and welcoming.

Cons

They need to expand from just Ascension hospitals.

TouchPoint Support Services2019-10-23

"Manager"

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Not a lot of pros.

Cons

Unreasonable workload, unreasonably long hours for salaried position.

Advice to Management

They are not in touch with what is going on at the unit level, they only pay lip service to promoting work/life balance.

TouchPoint Support Services2019-10-29

"Worst Company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Aside from the peers I met, that are wonderful talented individuals, there are none.

Cons

Everything - there is nothing redeemable about this company. Please, do not work here.

Advice to Management

Remove members from senior leadership within the company - they are making poor decisions, and have been recorded making racist and sexist remarks about their entry level and management team. Touchpoint needs to clean house. I have worked for many difficult employers but this company is the absolute worst. They have screened associates with drug and background checks prior to offers, they have advised managers (myself included) to only recruit a specific ethnicity among many other HR nightmares. I am amazed this company has existed this long. There is no room for female advancement - do not waste your time. There is absolutely zero tolerance for members with disabilities. This company does not represent the values it claims. Such a waste of my time...

TouchPoint Support Services2019-10-07
  10. "It's a job"

Current Employee - Cook in Mobile Junction, AL

Pros

Money is always good. You have to work for a living.

Cons

The management is a bit neurotic

Advice to Management

Hire new people

TouchPoint Support Services2019-08-24