TouchPoint Support Services Reviews

Updated 30 Jul 2020

3.1
TouchPoint Support Services CEO Scott MacLellan
Scott MacLellan
Pros
  • "TouchPoint is very passionate about their employees(in 20 reviews)

• "President and CEO are awesome leaders and create a great culture(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes hard to maintain work-life balance(in 11 reviews)

• "Long hours, high expectations, difficulty maintaining hourly staff(in 7 reviews)

1. COVID-19

"Good pay for Regular Disinfecting/Bad pay for Covid Disinfecting"

4.0
    Current Employee - EVS Tech in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is highest in area for EVS.

Cons

Need to pay more for High Risk cleaning. Where’s the Hero Pay?

2. "Compassion at every point of human contact"

5.0

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture that promotes an "others first" mentality. "Love" is actually one of the core values. I get to work with people that are like minded and truly care about the well-being of every patient that walks through the door.

Cons

Sometimes hard to maintain work-life balance. High turnover.

Continue reading

3. "Overall, good experience"

4.0
    Current Employee - Registered Dietitian in Saginaw, MI

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time

Pros

They treat their salary employees great.

Cons

Treatment of hourly employees, Budget issues/missteps by leadership

4. COVID-19

"Dell-Seton Medical Center-TouchPoint: Fulfilling job/ over-bearing management"

Former Employee - Culinary Ambassador/Dietary Aide in Austin, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits after 90 days Work culture was ok

Cons

The job was pretty physical, and waiting 90 days for benefits on a job where you could easily hurt yourself in an hour’s time is a hassle. The management was terrible, save for a few. It seemed like HR tasked the newer managers with creating as many new rules/floor designs/job duties as possible in a month-period. You’d get used to one way of operating just to have it changed, moved, or altogether upended the next day or so. No consistency in the management or their expectations, but plenty of consistency in the various levels of managers delegating duties and rules without equal participation. It’s the kind of work environment where they ask you to work hard, so you exceed their expectations only to be told to work harder. And amidst the pandemic, the managers got trigger happy firing people left and right, unconcerned with how strenuous it was making the job on the other workers, or without stepping in to help out.

"Not great"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Director

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time

Pros

Great CEO. Great President. Incredible vision.

Cons

Just about everything else. The vision set by the c suite is never realized at the operational levels.

6. "A great company to work for ."

5.0

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services

Pros

Benefits Family oriented Pay rate

Cons

No life balance No rook for room for growth

"You can do better than TouchPoint! No, SERIOUSLY!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I honestly cannot think of any.

Cons

The work environment is extremely toxic and utterly unprofessional. Leadership turns a blind eye to employee issues and are unequipped to strategically rebuild broken systems.

Continue reading

"RDs, you are worth more than this."

2.0
    Current Employee - Clinical Dietitian in Milwaukee, WI
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clinical aspects of the job Fellow dietitians Occasional free food Paid Academy memberships Pool of education $$ each year for clinical learning Working as a clinical dietitian provides an amazing opportunity for constant learning and growth, and there is no better feeling than being a respected part of the interdisciplinary team and making a difference in patient healing.

Cons

Touchpoint does not value our role as clinical dietitians. They make it clear on numerous fronts that they only value our contributions to foodservice. Our commitment for clinical patient care must always come first. Touchpoint does not value a work/life balance and expects long hours as a standard. Very high turnover rate of dietitians, because they are not valued and it shows Under-payed, raises are hardly sufficient to keep up with inflation The kitchen is a complete disaster. A patient nearly died due to food service incompetence when an allergen was put on an allergy tray. Food service workers are lazy and apathetic and managers often rise to the same level of incompetence. Employees are not held accountable to their poor actions and dangerous trends continue on. Managers have been hired that are not cut out for the job. Not skilled in communication, technology, or critical thinking skills and are extremely emotional and unprofessional.

Continue reading
  9. "Will never recommend"

1.0
    Former Employee - House Keeping in Kokomo, IN

I worked at TouchPoint Support Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hospital staff were normally friendly, the hospital staff actually taught me how to handle bio and contagion rooms, easy hours

Cons

horrible management, training was useless as it didn't cover what we really needed to know, payroll is off, don't get paid the over time, manager changes the hours to fit her needs, if you need help you won't get it, favoritism, hard working employees get overworked due to the favorite lady employees getting to sit and do nothing, hours change last second without notification, schedule changes without notification, management doesn't care about employees violence or bullying

Continue reading

"No respect for lower management"

Current Employee - Patient Services Manager in Grand Blanc, MI

Pros

Good vacation time at beginning of employment

Cons

Overworked Always short staffed Upper management is no help

Found 122 reviews