Ticketmaster Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated 4 Aug 2020

4.2
Ticketmaster Presidents Jared Smith and Mark Yovich
Jared Smith and Mark Yovich
Pros
  • "Casual and flexible work environment including work from home/remote opportunities(in 51 reviews)

• "Outstanding work/life balance for a tech organization of this caliber(in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some teams tend to work late hours so not always the best work life balance but the flexible schedules and ability to work remote balances out(in 23 reviews)

• "Long hours and trips can be wearing but worth it(in 18 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time

Pros

Great benefits, good work environment

Cons

decentralized company with not much direction from upper management

2. "Good place to work with!!!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time

Pros

I have been with Ticketmaster for the last 3 years and find the work environment very good. The teams across departments are very supportive and since the day joined, I've always felt like home. We get enough time to enhance our skills and learn new software during our time at the workplace. A lot has changed since the time I joined Ticketmaster - from bigger and better Infrastructure to policies and processes, things have changed for the better within the company. HR is quite efficient and addresses all the issues swiftly and there is also a 'Reward & Recognition' program where the employees get rewarded for good work. I have been rewarded twice for account management and exceptional client communication skills. Such recognition keeps me and fellow employees motivated.

Cons

Nothing as such in terms of cons.

3. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredible benefits package which gets better every year thanks to internal surveys and follow through Casual and flexible work environment including work from home/remote opportunities Dynamic business where there is always something new and interesting to work on Progressive company dedicated to diversity and inclusion of all employees Management at every level actively work to communicate company objectives and engage employees. They also seem to genuinely care about work/life balance.

Cons

No cons that come to mind. I am always looking for red flags and I haven't seen any yet.

4. "Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Lead Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great work environment, great benefits, friendly co-workers

Cons

i cant think of one

Continue reading
  5. "Results oriented organization with great benefits, flexibility and upward mobility"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been with Ticketmaster for 14+ years and have watched the organization create a great employee benefits program through the years that includes things like 6 month paternity leave, stock program, and limited number of free tickets. Our CEO/President has grown-up through the ranks of TM and I am really fortunate to have worked for good managers who believe in me. I've received 5 promotions during my tenure at TM. I've had to be patient, stay focused on showing results but it has paid off. TM is a results oriented organization that comes with a flexible work environment. I appreciate not having to punch a time card but I do find myself working odd hours to make up for flexible schedule. Fair trade-off!

Cons

I could probably be making more money as a VP elsewhere because I've been here so long but the people, good benefits and flexibility keep me loyal to TM.

Continue reading
  6. "TM is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior NA Fulfillment Manager in Charleston, WV

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great Benefits, great people and a wonderful working environment.

Cons

The busy season can be tough and there is definately a learning curve but hang in there you will get it.

7. "Great place to work !"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working in the company for close to 7 years now and it has shown exponential growth since I first started working here. In terms of the overall work environment, there sure is work pressure but its a healthy kind since the whole team is together in it and that motivates me to do more and deliver value to the clients. We have a flexible work culture and nobody stands on your head with a hammer as long as the work is getting done in a timely manner. The teams are quite accommodating and the best part is that we can easily switch between the teams unlike many other organisations where it's not an easy task to do so! The T-university from TM is a great initiative with insightful learning sessions on various topics and is really encouraging for us as it definitely helps in upskilling and overall career growth. That said,

Cons

One thing I wish TM could provide is the transportation/cab facility to its employees.

8. "Fun company"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Ticketmaster for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits Cool work environment great colleagues

Cons

Long hours in the office

"Ticketmaster - Company Review"

Current Employee - 3D Artist in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working at Ticketmaster for over 5 years since now and I'd like to highlight that the company has been very co-operative and accommodating of my changing roles during this time. I believe I've had a very good career growth within this organization - started working in the 3D department and have advanced to 3D Tech. Further, I will be shifting to scripting and innovating! All my colleagues including the top management are friendly and supportive which makes it a very comfortable work environment to be in. The company has flexible working hours.

Cons

I personally feel that flexible working hours sometimes is misused by the teams. There is a need for a more collaborative work culture amongst different teams and scope for recreational team building I activities.

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Ticketmaster full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Nice and friendly people, great benefits, and great work environment

Cons

It's pretty hard to get promotions.

Found 51 reviews