SynergisticIT Reviews

Updated Sep 29, 2022

Found 74 of over 117 reviews

4.8
SynergisticIT President Avinish Singh (no image)
Avinish Singh
Pros
  • "I could leverage the experience at synergisticit to move onto a another client based on the projects done here(in 20 reviews)

• "very thorough in their approach to what i learnt at Synergistic(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Everything in SynergisticIT has a cons(in 5 reviews)

• "Since batches are small the trainers know the progress of each and every student(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 2.0

terrible place

Sep 29, 2022 - Trainee
      Business Outlook

Pros

not much. everything is run by indians

Cons

they are really not that organized and don't prepare you the best

2. 3.0

Sep 22, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have great opportunity and growth

Cons

Pay Rate is not up to the mark

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and learn new Technologies

Sep 8, 2022 - Full Stack Java Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to start your new career; learn a lot of new technologies; they train you very well both front end and backend;

Cons

Nothing I have to say

Continue reading
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and learn new technologies

Sep 2, 2022 - Full Stack Java Developer in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

good place to start career and they are giving a best training; people are also very helpful.

Cons

There are no cons that I have seen.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn if you like to learn

Aug 30, 2022 - Data Scientist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to learn Lots of variety in work Get out what you put in

Cons

Very intense Need to be dedicated Hard to catch up if you slack similar to school

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best bootcamp of all times

Aug 17, 2022 - Data Analyst & Machine Learning Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Adequate and thorough training of fundamentals of programming. 2. Working on real life situation projects to prepare you for the real job projects. 3. Very helpful and understanding trainers. 4. Great support from the management and all other departments. 5. A great job placement rate. NOTE: Being an OPT Student it can be so challenging to get a job but SynergisticIT helped me get a job within 2 months which is something that I am so grateful for. Thank you guys I am so grateful.

Cons

None I can think of.

7. 1.0

Word training program ever

Aug 26, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

not much. They are very lazy and lame

Cons

They don't take care of you. They can't teach. They don't even know what is going on.

SynergisticIT Response

Manager

"Word training program ever" ---Is it Microsoft Word or some other program :) I guess you wanted to write "Worst training Program ever" . We appreciate you taking time out to write a review for us we really appreciate it even though it appears to be written with resentment which either competitors get or a laid off ex employee who was released as he was caught stealing company data for personal benefit. We believe the latter. Still to put it in context we have an almost 97.4% success rate , our candidates make salaries in between $75-$150k per year with average salaries around $85-90k (Which are the highest in the Industry) and most of our candidates get job like within 6-8 weeks after completion. We feel that pretty much speaks for the success of our program. Our candidates are available on linkedin and they will vouch that we always take care of them. We are lazy and Lame ? We dont take of our candiates? Both ? :) hmmm... may be our candidates would say otherwise we have the highest # of live hours of skill enhancement done in the industry. Candidates ask us to reduce session. We prepare our candidates for interviews and we keep working till our candidates get hired. If thats lazy and lame We would want to be that. But based on your grammatical skills we are assuming you meant awesome and hard working :) We cant teach? :) Our trainers have industry leading experience with tens of years of knowledge we have been in the Industry for past 12 years and our ceo has staffing industry experience of 19 years dealing with a network of clients and we have placed thousands of candidates into great clients. Once again maybe you meant otherwise when you wrote we cant teach :) Once again thanks for writing such a wonderful review which helps us actually lay to rest unsubstantiated claims. If it is otherwise we would request you to mention your name and when you took sessions with us and how we did not do what we promised or how we did not take care of you and we will gladly apologize publicly here and to top it we will also give you a $1000 itunes gift card or an amazon gift card and we will admit we were what you wrote. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

great place to work

Jun 24, 2022 - Data Scientist
      Business Outlook

Pros

good work culture,flexible work hours

Cons

not much to say about improvements

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Jun 9, 2022 - SEO Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good, Great work environment, Zero work pressure and Good culture.

Cons

Nothing is bad all these things is manage properly.

10. 5.0

Work Environment

Jun 8, 2022 - Full Stack Java Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work environment. Team members are supportive.

Cons

No such things which I could remember

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews

SynergisticIT Reviews FAQs

SynergisticIT has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 117 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at SynergisticIT to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SynergisticIT employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SynergisticIT. This rating has improved by 22% over the last 12 months.

97% of SynergisticIT employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SynergisticIT 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with SynergisticIT Job Seekers