Find jobs for Sales

Supermetrics Sales Reviews

Updated Apr 1, 2022

Found 7 of over 37 reviews

5.0
Supermetrics Founder and CEO Mikael Thuneberg (no image)
Mikael Thuneberg

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love it so far!

Apr 1, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Supermetrics for about 2 months as an SDR. -WFH -Fantastic leadership -Great pay -WLB (9-5 M-F and that's really it) -Solid product -Reasonable expectations (manageable ramp quota)

Cons

I'm not sure yet - time will tell, but so far I'm really enjoying this

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best

May 6, 2021 - Sales Executive in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and competitive product. Super nice office right in the city center

Cons

No too many this far

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An excellent place to work

Mar 8, 2021 - Senior Sales Engineer in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, fast-paced environment where you'll constantly be challenged to work with new people on new things. It's an extremely diverse company with around 50% of the company being non-Finnish and over 25 different nationalities represented.

Cons

With growth-scale companies come growth-scale problems. Our biggest bottleneck is hiring enough talented people fast enough to manage our growth.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Super is just not part of the company name

Jan 13, 2021 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super is the standard everybody lives up to! I would recommend it to anybody looking for a fast-paced sales environment They listen to you!

Cons

Start up hick ups but fast adapters

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Apr 23, 2020 - Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company cares about YOU. They want you to succeed, you will be given every opportunity to excel in your career. Everyone is open to your ideas and opinions and the company is 100% transparent on it's next moves. Supermetrics does not have any hidden secrets or anyone making you do something you don't want to do or believe in. You are supported, heard, and mentioned during your greatness and picked up during your weakness. I love working for this company! And for sales, making the money I have always dreamed of because this is a hidden gem of a company. I know where I am heading in this company and I can see it's bright, and I can't wait to watch it grow.

Cons

With startups comes challenges, onboarding and tool implementation. But, if you are willing to be apart of something building from the ground up and having input in decisions this wouldn't exactly be a con, it's a pro for your career.

5 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jan 30, 2020 - Sales Executive in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome working environment and co-workers - We have great products so it's nice to sell those - Competitive salary and additional benefits

Cons

We are growing so quickly that it's sometimes hard to keep up with everything that is happening.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supermetrics is a great company to work in!

Jan 29, 2020 - Sales Executive in Helsinki, Southern Finland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and supporting team, no micro-management. People help each other and the communication culture is open and transparent. Employees' concerns and opinions are taken seriously and people are respected.

Cons

Lack of some processes, communication between teams could be improved.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews