- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Arvada, CO
- - Denver, CO
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- Spain - All Cities
- - Castile-La Mancha
- - Madrid, Spain Area
- - Toledo
Found 71 of over 78 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★8 Nov 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
OSHA VPP Star rated company - strong safety consciousness ISO certified Competitive salary and compensation packages Supports career development with Tuition reimbursement Strong supporter of community involvement
Limited remote work opportunities due to the nature of the business being a manufacturer employees are needed to be on-site
- Current Employee★★★★★2 Nov 2022 - Associate MachinistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hours are normally good. Pay is not bad. Vacation and sick time benefits slightly more than similar places. The average employees are great to work with.
Management disconnects from the normal factory employees. Jobs are expected to be perfect and done faster than normal. Engineering/ management support is sporadic and chaotic. The different shifts have no leadership, and typically no idea what they should be working on daily. Overtime is basically mandatory, or you are "not a team player." Training is almost nonexistent. Cross-training is expected, but for no extra merit, other than the overtime. At the end of the day the only important thing is the bottom line.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★15 Oct 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Their technology is unique in its design and a niche market Location is great Global company
It’s getting ridiculous how often they hire perceived industry experts from the outside only to find out in less than a year these people know nothing and are forced to resign. For some reason they think the best people are the ones constantly looking for new jobs because they’re useless at their current ones. Meritocracy, this place is notContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★7 Sep 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get constant support from HR head & Colleagues. Even if you made some mistake/error they will help you and show you the right path to correct. All HOD at Pune location are Friendly and supportive whenever needed. Definitely recommended.
Nothing at all. Everything is fine.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Huge exploration and expansion possible in data science domain. I have a free hand to lead and develop the projects.24 Aug 2022 - Business Analyst in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love the work I am doing. Purely business intelligence and data science. If you love data science, this profile is what you should be hunting for.
Pay can be more, but that's a way of seeing things. Honestly, you can get double or more pay for same role (but possibly you won't get flexibility and a free hand). For me priority was job satisfaction and freedom to explore and try hands on new challenging projects.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - CNC MachinistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture is improving. New people and management are making changes everywhere to try to make it a better culture. Nice clean shop with plenty of different machines to run or cross-train on. No need for tools as they provide everything , and they train thoroughly enough. There are some good people here, and it was a pretty easy and laid back job as well.
Backstabbing, favoritism, poor treatment of employees on the floor such as not listening to their requests that have been going on for years, and it feels like there's no room for advancement, just side-stepping or cross training with no incentives. Not too much else just your usual shop BS.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★17 May 2022 - Regional Sales ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Highly engineered products with an emphasis on innovation
Management could be more engaged with employees
- Current Employee★★★★★27 Apr 2022 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
it is good company good hike
no cons all good, very good
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★23 Apr 2022 - Commercial Excellence Manager in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Metrics driven. Professional colleagues and environment. Very knowledgeable people. Sundyne has a long term perspective for prosperity well into the future.
The job I was doing wasn’t well defined. The international hours were a little hard to adjust to. It’s not them, it was me.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★21 Apr 2022 - Associate Machinist in Arvada, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible with hours and nice amount of paid time off.
Some of the older machinists are difficult to work with/ be around. Management is slow to make changes and communication is poor.
Sundyne Reviews FAQs
Sundyne has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Sundyne to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.
58% of Sundyne employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sundyne 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.