Found 24 of over 25 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Comprehensive training" (in 4 reviews)
- 5.012 Jul 2023Senior Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
- Managers, COO, CEO and colleagues are all really helpful and welcoming. - Collaborative environment where your ideas are heard by management. - Clear career development and progression plans. - Supportive environment.
- have not come across any.
- 2.09 Aug 2023Senior Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Good place to learn recruitment skills. Great starter for juniors in the industry.
Senior management blind to employees progress. Pay is very poor.1
- 5.020 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
There's a lot! Strong induction, weekly l&d, very open communication across all levels here. Everyone is more than willing to help eachother. Not to mention, excellent clients that are honestly a joy to recruit for (as cheesy as that may sound it's true). Outside of the day-to-day, the company has some really fun and lovely people. There's a focus on fun here, with nice pubs near by for after work drinks on a Friday. Various parties throughout the year too!
Absolutely nothing comes to mind. The bits that are 'hard' about the job are relevant in any recruitment agency. The pros much outweigh the cons here in my opinion!
- 5.026 Apr 2023Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Expertise of MD ,Department heads , Fee Earning and support staff . Professional , Social ,Educational and especially financial rewards guaranteed for those who merit such State of the art technical facilities Opportunities for Career /Financial progression/Reward Enda
Increasing incremental and potentially extremely damaging tendency to micro management
- 5.06 Feb 2023Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Fantastic learning and development with weekly training. Really positive and motivating Team Lead in the Sales team. Overall great place to work.
Recruitment can be a tough sector to work in2
- 5.01 Dec 2022Legal Recruitment ConsultantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
The legal team are great to work with, very successful, supportive, and passionate about the work they do. Also have a great team lead who is very knowledgeable about recruitment.
No cons with this company
- 5.019 Oct 2022Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Fantastic training, support, progression and work culture!! The office is amazing
Haven't came across any yet!
- 1.029 Oct 2022RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
- with no experience you get the chance to start your career in recruitment - - - the possibility to work from home
- poor communication and management - gossip - base salary is a joke as well the commission
Search Talent Reviews FAQs
Search Talent has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 25 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Search Talent to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
80% of Search Talent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Search Talent 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.