School English Teacher Reviews
85% would recommend to a friend
(13 total reviews)
Found 13 of over 256 reviews
Updated 30 Jul 2019
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about School? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with School employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- 5.015 May 2018English TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRio de Janeiro
Working in school you never stop learning and growing as person, you know the world and yourself everyday more just letting children teach you how to see the things from their wonderful point of view. Everyday is different and you discover yourself thanks to the contact with others.
You have always to be flexible in changing what you see is not working, you have no sureness because you work with persons.. and not only for children but "with" which means that the collaboration is mutual! You have lots of responsibility in making them grow up feeling great with themselves and the world, setting their future sight at the world.
- 3.08 Feb 2017English TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Pedro Martir
the environment is very nice, all teacher will help you. My boss in kindergarten is an amazing person, she will guide you and give great advises
the downsides is the salary, is a very bad one
- 5.028 Apr 2019English TeacherFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Imparting knowledge to students especialy in language makes them able to live abroadly
How workers compete negatively instead of all uniting to kick one goal of the due intitute
- 5.02 Apr 2017High School English TeacherFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSarajevo
I love my job, it is interesting and really fun. I can help other people learn English language.
Getting tired from time to time. It requires devotion and sacrifice. It is sometimes bad paid .
- 5.03 Jan 2019English TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBeirut
I enjoy teaching the children and watching them progress and learn during the academic year.
I love the job very much.
- 3.029 May 2019English TeacherFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCasablanca, Greater Casablanca
1- love being in classroom 2- I fully enjoy teaching students and make them love English language
I have no downsides to share
- 5.07 Jun 2018English TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsKuala Lumpur
It is a professional institute We all work as colleagues whether it’s a head or SM or teacher
I don’t find any such challenges
- 5.026 May 2019English TeacherCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBogotá, Bogota
C1, punctual, responsible, honest, team work
Intense in getting goals and objectives
- 3.024 Apr 2019Teacher of English As A Foreign LanguageFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsAlgiers, Algiers
collaborate financial reasons exchange ideas adventure
neglecting underestimate racism xenophobia hate