- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA, United States Area
- - Seattle, WA
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
- - Sandymount, Dublin
- - Kerry
- - Galway
- - Galway Area
- - Galway
Found 36 of over 39 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★9 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Rehab employees create a work place of community, encouraging everyone to bring themselves to work. A sense of belonging and working in a positive career supporting users of our services gives so much meaning to going to work everyday. There is always a sense can do , lets do.
Like most organizations such as ourselves Rehab lacks funding which can at times led to capacity challenges. People work really hard and always want to improve, sometimes lack of investment can be challenging.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★9 Nov 2022 - Recruiting Coordinator in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They work hard on an ever challenging industry helping to recruit for care staff to work in services all acorss the country that help adults and children with disabilities. They know how important it to get these job roles filled and always give 100% to give these servcies the support they need!
They dont always have the best systems for processes but i can see they are trying to improve this
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★24 Nov 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None too be honest, very disappointed as management do not care about staff or students. If you have a voice or an opinion leave it at home as you will be ostriches for any input as they are all stuck in a root and don't want new idea's only ways too make managers look good.
Money is horrendously ridiculous, if you have chosen this job you have a good heart. Well your bubble will burst. It's all about the higher archy Managers and the ground floor staff do not matter across the board. My advise stay clear. High turnover also.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★9 Nov 2022 - Human Resources Business PartnerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work life balance options for those who wish to explore part- time Senior Management are both flexible and approachable Good protections for employee and good job security Fair and transparent in employee relations
Systems of work in place could be improved to help streamline processes
- Former Employee★★★★★12 Sep 2022 - Care WorkerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Maternity benefits, cycle to work, holiday pay, etc.
Pay is low and workload is high. Burnout rate in staff is also very high.
- Current Employee★★★★★4 Aug 2022 - Communications OfficerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very dedicated and caring staff across the organisation. I feel that most staff genuinely care about the impact they make to peoples lives. There is a lot of flexibility in the role, and I've always felt I have the ability to take the initiative and bring new ideas to the table, and these ideas are always welcomed.
Very busy workload and resources are limited
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★17 Aug 2022 - Senior Program Coordinator in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Individual centres great ,staff lovely . Benefits good . Pay is terrible
Very poor pay starting salary for level 7 degree is 12.75. most your salary will be with 10-20 yrs with company is 32*000 a year . Very poor pay with rehabcareContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★16 Aug 2022 - Human Resources ProfessionalRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
HR leadership Salary and benefits are competitive comparing with other charities organisations
Decision making process is not effective and slow down anything the team want to implement. The departments don't have autonomy to implement and everything must be approved by the Sr leadership Committee. The IT system doesn't support de organisation needs
- Current Employee★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Personal Assistant in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hybrid working plan Flexible working hours
Very hierarchical A lot of people have been there a long time that don’t want to change
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★13 Jul 2022 - CaregiverRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good training for all staff
hourly rate could be higherContinue reading
Rehab Group Reviews FAQs
Rehab Group has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Rehab Group to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
62% of Rehab Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rehab Group 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.