Randstad Sourceright Talent Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Rebecca Henderson
  1. "Good Job!"

Current Employee - Senior Talent Advisor

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

work from home, great boss and colleagues.

Cons

very administrative heavy, your experience with the company depends on what client team you are on

Randstad Sourceright2019-11-18
  2. "Complete Disconnect and non existant benefits"

Former Contractor - Talent Advisor in Plymouth, MI

I worked at Randstad Sourceright for less than a year

Pros

A job that pays by the hour

Cons

I was onsite at a large engineering company in Plymouth. RSR has horrible expensive benefits, (they cost more than cobra) lack of connection from corporate to onsite teams, no vacation (you can accrue 5 days after 1500 hours of work) no holiday pay unless you have 1500 hours of work, no compensation for shut down, managers in place that lack training and skill to positively lead a team and effectively communicate with the client leadership No advancement opportunities

Advice to Management

Visit the client sites where you have large teams of employees working so you can actually understand what these teams are doing, what they need to be successful and what challenges they actually face so you can help them grow. A "visit" should not be a meeting in a board room away from the actual work site for an hour. A "visit" should be a few days in the trenches so you can see and hear what is actually happening. Hire leadership who not only understand your business model, but understand how to effectively communicate with a team and lead by example.

Randstad Sourceright2019-08-07
  3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Singapore

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work environment with lot of learning opportunities. Embraces diversity. Rewards good performance. I definitely recommend this company.

Cons

High targets to be achieved. Performance incentive not very attractive.

Randstad Sourceright2019-02-07
  4. "Virtual work + fantastic culture + engaged managers = AWESOME JOB"

Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Prosper, TX

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

By far the best company culture I've enjoyed so far in my career... hope that I'm here for many more years to come! My manager is focused on hiring smart, driven people - then getting out of our way and letting us be GREAT! She's there when I need her, but never micromanages. I'm allowed a tremendous amount of autonomy, as is everyone else on my team who is productive and meets goals. Culture of progression for those who want it - access to career mapping, personal development plans & tools, and a formal mentoring program that is actually meaningful! If you like being surrounded with smart, thoughtful, and driven people who possess humility and a sense of humor- this is your home. Virtual training anytime I want it has made me a stronger recruiter. Also appreciate how many women hold positions of power at Senior manager and executive levels.

Cons

Working remote/virtual is wonderful on most days, but makes it a little tougher to build relationships. Have to really make an effort to reach out and connect with peers and managers. Leveraging more mandatory team video conference opportunities might help.

Randstad Sourceright2016-01-27
  5. "Talent Advisor"

Current Contractor - Talent Advisor in Boise, ID

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright for more than 5 years

Pros

Working from home; people are nice and seem to care

Cons

Some employees are brought in as FTE and others who have been working for 6 plus years as a contractor and keep getting promised FTE status are frustrated and rightly so! Do not believe management if they promise this!

Advice to Management

Be consistent and fair and keep promises.

Randstad Sourceright2016-01-28
  6. "Excellent opportunity!!"

Current Contractor - Talent Advisor in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright for more than 3 years

Pros

The work life balance I'm able to attain by working from a home office are fabulous! I have been challenged in each one of the client accounts I have supported and have had managers who want me to succeed and provide me tools to do so. There are many training opportunities available to further develop my skills in the field of recruiting.

Cons

Unless you are hired into an Associate position, you have to wait for 3 years before you are eligible to earn paid time off and vacation. As "talent" (contract employee) my work and pay could end without any notice.

Advice to Management

Provide exceptions to the policy of transition to Associate to those who have gone above and beyond in their current roles.

Randstad Sourceright2015-09-29

"Execution Excellence with Team Randstad Sourceright"

Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Trust is a defining principle in my definition of an ideal career home and as a team member of Randstad Sourceright, I have developed a strong level of trust for my team and the leadership. I also enjoy the work performed on a day-to-day basis - it's interesting and strategic! The culture is flexible, communicative and innovative - newer, better, faster, allowing me to give my very best. Dynamic, Talented Team, Great Career Opportunities and Exciting Happenings -Randstad Sourceright!

Cons

Although the environment is flexible/remote, which is fantastic, there can sometimes be a challenge in staying fully engaged as an employee. We become entrenched on delivering in our client partnerships and it's imperative that we also stay just as connected to Randstad Sourceright as not to miss out on any opportunities, organizational updates, etc. Finding the balance!

Randstad Sourceright2015-05-29
  8. "Randstad Sourceright - Solid Company with Strong Leaders"

Current Employee - Senior Talent Advisor in North Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working for Randstad Sourceright has been a very positive experience. The management team trusts and values their employees. I have ownership of the positions I am entrusted to fill, but when I need the back up and support of my manager I have it 100%. RSR is a great place to work and I look forward to growing my career here.

Cons

It took some time to get the pay / bonus structure set, but now that it is in line it is fair and reasonable.

Advice to Management

Continue to give encouragement to the employees who need it and praise to the employees who deserve it.

Randstad Sourceright2014-07-14