Randstad Sourceright Senior Director Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 26 Apr 2019

5.0
Randstad Sourceright CEO Rebecca Henderson
Rebecca Henderson
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

RSR is a great place for a career in Recruiting, I have been able to grow and advance my career with great support from my leadership team. Anyone who is dedicated and puts in the work can advance quickly within the organization. RSR also takes work/life balance seriously and provides a supportive and collaborative culture to its employees. Team members work well together and are always willing to help each other... out.

Cons

Overall compensation package could be more competitive.

Advice to Management

Continue to review compensation and benefits to offer competitive pay and benefits to staff so we can attract and retain top talent.

Randstad Sourceright2019-04-26
  2. "An ambitious company for energetic, like-minded people"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Amsterdam

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Randstad Sourceright is a great part of Randstad where every day we look to create new ways of helping our customers access and grow the best talent. I love working with a super entrepreneurial team at all levels of the company who don't settle for second best. Growth here is fast and it is not for the faint-hearted but that's what makes it unique and the best company I have worked for in my career. The... opportunity to grow is tremendous and I am proud to lead a team of the best and brightest - it's what gets me jumping out of bed every day and wanting to go a mile more!

Cons

I personally don't have any cons to mention. We are a company that is in fast growth mode and this doesn't come without its teething problems but I know our global and local leadership teams are focused on putting the right building blocks in place to make sure we've got the stable foundation to continue to boost from.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I admire what has been achieved in such a short time that makes us stand proud as an industry leader.

Randstad Sourceright2017-10-05

"I will not leave until they make me"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked in the recruiting industry for well over a decade for several fortune 500 companies and diverse start-ups. By far, this has been the most rewarding experience in my career. In a relatively short period of time, I have been involved with some very challenging projects that have stretched me professionally. The people who work alongside me are very supportive with an acuity ranging from smart to genius.... Not only am I given the resources I need to be successful in my role, I am encouraged to be creative and am recognized for jobs well done. Among the perks of my position is the occasional opportunity to travel globally which edifies me at work as well as personally. Furthermore, I am fortunate to be associated with a company that is involved with so many charitable initiatives, listens to the concerns of its workers (and factors those concerns when planning annual objectives, I may add) as well as offers health benefits that have been a boon to my family.

Cons

While it is certainly not a bad thing to give the best quality of service imaginable, it is often tempting to work non-stop; this is especially true when receiving emails after hours is a normal occurrence. Responding to email (or instant messages) after hours is not mandatory, so I suppose its more of a personal decision on how you manage your time.

Advice to Management

I would like to see a stronger sense of community among the various operating companies. Randstad Sourceright is only part of a very large enterprise. However, despite its girth, it can feel more cozy with increased fellowship.

Randstad Sourceright2015-02-06

"Global Opportunities expanding........"

Current Employee - Senior Global Director

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Randstad Sourceright's global presence has allowed me to take on a "true" global role within the organization and given me the opportunity to help manage our RPO business in APAC and EMEA. With RPO business maturing more in these regions and also our growth in these regions, it has given me a unique and challenging opportunity in the organization.

Cons

As in any RPO setting, there is constant change and it is vital for employees to be able to adapt to changes internally and in the marketplace.

Advice to Management

Continue to build on our internal mobility model and look to promote from within. This has been well received over the past year and is effective in keeping our top talent within the organization. Also to maintain focus with our global customers and continue to enhance our global delivery model.

Randstad Sourceright2015-02-05