Randstad Sourceright Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

3.5
Randstad Sourceright Group President Rebecca Henderson
Rebecca Henderson
  1. "An OK place to work,"

Current Employee - Direct Recruiter in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

People, Culture, a a a a

Cons

Office environment is poor.

April 9, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on the talented and committed people we employ. Please do raise any concerns you have around the office environment with your manager and/or local HR business partner so they can look into any opportunity to improve, as needed.

2. "Not the best managerial experience"

1.0
    Former Employee - Talent Advisor

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pays great Working remote is the best way to stay productive compared to other companies

Cons

Poor communication via management Do not care about employers Horrible benefits Harassment via managers

April 15, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you very much for reviewing your time working with Randstad Sourceright. We're pleased to hear that you benefitted from our flexible working commitment and compensation package. People are our number one priority and we have worked hard to greatly improve communication and connection across our business over recent years through our interactive, social intranet and communication strategy, we regret this is something you didn't benefit from. We wish you all the best with your future endeavors.

3. "RSR"

2.0
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible Working, bonuses and create relationships with clients. Opportunity to find employment in the client company.

Cons

Unorganised, Inadequate training Very bad pay, Only care about managers and senior managers.

April 9, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience working with Randstad Sourceright. Thank you for your feedback, and sorry to hear your experience wasn’t as positive as we would like. We’re always keen to hear how we can improve things, so if you would be willing to give some more detailed feedback, we’d welcome hearing it. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss this in more detail.

4. "Not what I thought"

Current Employee - Client Delivery Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Great people who work hard

Cons

No bonuses paid to management for 2019 efforts.

April 9, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We value the tremendous contribution and commitment our employees bring to the business and take great pride in being transparent with our team members. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, there will likely be an impact to our 2020 bonus structure, but bonuses were issued for 2019 based on performance. Please do feel free to raise your specific concerns directly with your local HR business partner and/or manager.

5. "Don't Join - No Growth - Hire and they trouble"

1.0
    Former Employee - PMO Manager in Noida

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

As of today nothing was done, Only from woman day special cheap chocolates they have given with book.

Cons

Lot of Micro Management , No work life balance. unplanned and no ethical to management under RSR Dum projects heads with no ideal on process

April 9, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your candid feedback. We take your input seriously and appreciate your review. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

6. "HR Manager"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good team,good office and good people

Cons

long hours ,working hours ,salary

March 6, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoy working with your team and colleagues and that you are positive about the office. We pride ourselves with providing our people with a healthy work environment where we emphasize the importance of work-life balance, so we regret hearing that find the working hours long. Employee satisfaction with our overall compensation, benefits and wellness programs is evidenced by our consistent above average employee engagement scores. Thanks again for leaving your feedback, and we will make sure to forward this to our management team.

7. "Great work life balance - pay could be better"

Current Employee - Sourcer

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Amazing work / life balance and remote opportunities.

Cons

Pay should be more competitive.

March 6, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your review. At Randstad Sourceright, we are committed to offering a work environment that allows our employees to be trusted to do their jobs, provides a balance between work and personal life, and allows for the opportunity to develop. We are delighted that you are experiencing this firsthand. We benchmark our salary and benefits in and outside of our industry to ensure they are highly competitive. Thanks again for your feedback, we are glad that you are happy with the work that you do and thanks for mentioning the great remote opportunities we offer. We will forward it to our HR team.

8. "Good Learning Curve"

Former Employee - Recruiting Business Partner in London, England

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They have a good social culture.

Cons

The salaries are not competitive and yearly increases rarely happen.

March 6, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your review and recommending Randstad Sourceright as an employer. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our social culture. We benchmark our salary and benefits in and outside of our industry to ensure they are highly competitive. We will, however, forward your feedback to our HR team.

9. "Good employer with many opportunities to learn and develop"

4.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Hamburg

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Global Talent Leader, many opportunities, good international network and expertise

Cons

Depending on project, flexibility can be limited

February 11, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. At Randstad Sourceright nurturing a healthy relationship with talent and developing our team are business imperatives. We recommend that you contact your manager or regional HR Business partner to discuss your ideas and suggestions. Thanks again.

10. "Positive"

4.0
    Current Employee - Manager, Operations in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good team, great account, plenty of development and support from management

Cons

Pay & package are a bit basic

January 29, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy working with your team and the client. At Randstad Sourceright we consistently support our colleagues to learn and grow. We do benchmark our salaries in and outside of the industry to make sure we always offer competitive packages to our colleagues. We recommend that you discuss any concerns with your manager or your local HR Business Partner. Thank you.

Found 430 reviews