Randstad Sourceright Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

3.5
Randstad Sourceright Group President Rebecca Henderson
Rebecca Henderson
Pros
  • "Working flexibility: You can choose to work from home whenever you need to and shift whenever suits your schedule and business needs(in 68 reviews)

• "Many roles are virtual, allowing for better work/life balance(in 57 reviews)

Cons
  • "Lack of career growth and got management issue(in 9 reviews)

• "Low pay, no training for new hires(in 7 reviews)

1. "Great!"

4.0

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team Great Exposure Good atmosphere and vibes

Cons

There isn't anything coming to light right now

January 9, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy working with your peers in a healthy work environment which Randstad Sourceright is proud to provide to all of our colleagues. Thanks again.

2. "Great place to work."

Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Bangalore

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Flexible and adaptable work culture. Quarterly reviews and feedback to improve. As the tagline says Human forward, the company keeps its people first.

Cons

I didn't have any bad experiences so far.

3. "Flexible but a lot of uncertainty in RSR"

2.0

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexible work arrangements - Leaders are very supportive and appreciate good work - A company that embraces technology and allows all employee to learn and use technology effectively - Ongoing communication during crisis

Cons

- Basic benefits compared to other similar organization - A lot of uncertainty in the business and contradiction in messages coming from leaders (eg CEO will mention financially we are all strong and have enough cash fund) but locally a lot of retrenchment ongoing - no transparency - Tend to keep employees who has been in the business for 5 years or longer even if they dont have anything do - as the business is impacted and its a cycle where certain division will be automatically impacted -NO CLARITY

July 2, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Many thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, we take on board all your comments and have raised these with your regional leadership. At this current time, in certain markets, there is uncertainty for businesses and we work hard to make sure we are transparent in how we communicate this information globally and locally. These messages can differ, of course, because there will always be local nuances but we appreciate you flagging that this has caused confusion so we will be mindful of this in future conversations. If you have any further concerns please do reach out to your regional HRBP.

4. "Great company but a lot of uncertainty"

2.0
    Former Employee - Account Lead in Singapore

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

- flexible work arrangements - support from manager and senior management during crisis - embraces technology and employee are given opportunity to leverage on it - a lot of L&D development programmes for employee

Cons

- pay not at market rate - uncertainty in the business and financials. I have seen at least 3 cycle of redundancy/retrenchment in few countries - retrenchment only affect employees who has less than 2 years in business . The employees who has been there for more than 3 years or more are taken care of despite crisis times - LACK of transparency

July 2, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience working with RSR - we're delighted to hear that you feel supported and developed especially during the recent challenging times. Thank you for your candid feedback, we regret you have felt a lack of transparency as we work hard to ensure we are clear in our communications, we will reflect on your review and escalate as necessary.

5. "Review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Budapest
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company culture, team spirit, Industry knowledge

Cons

Salary, Flexibility ( working hours), Career evaluation

6. COVID-19

"Bold investors, constantly evolving"

Current Employee - Account Director in London, England

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time

Pros

Inspiring leaders; they really care about their employees; feels less like typical recruitment target driven goals and more encouraging to personally develop and improve client services; great sense of fun

Cons

None experienced so far - would have liked to have travelled to other locations but Covid is the only barrier

June 15, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for taking to time to review your experience working with RSR. We're delighted you are feeling challenged and inspired by our leaders. We're continuing to focus our efforts and investment in personal development, despite the current challenge of Covid-19, and we look forward to seeing your career thrive as we come out the other side.

7. "Great place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company. Great leaders. Great learning. Great growth

Cons

No cons right now to mention

June 15, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for your review - we're delighted to hear how much you are enjoying working with us especially in such a growth area for our business!

8. "Good RPO experience overall"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

Established international recruitment brand. Invest in training and skill development. Interesting clients. Good for agency recruiters who want to move towards onsite recruitment.

Cons

Since you are based onsite, a lot depends on the specific client and the relationship they have with RSR. Compensation not very competitive.

May 22, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience working at RSR, we always aim to stay one step ahead of the market so appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best for the future.

9. "Practice what they preach, human forward"

Current Employee - Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tech savvy, agile, strong professional development, and great opportunities to advance

Cons

pro's of agility can be difficult for some as you have to be flexible and adapt, juggle, etc, but that's part of the challenge and growth in my opinion

May 22, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on what is like working at Randstad Sourceright, we pride ourselves in offering a career for our employees and delighted to hear that you have experienced this. We agree that we're an agile business and we move at a fast pace so it's not for the faint-hearted but it is great to have you on board with us!

10. "Worst company to wok"

1.0
    Current Employee - General Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than a year

Pros

i came from company to consultancy where randstad hire disqualified or who stopped education candidate for low cost

Cons

lack of projects no use of harish pilli and Anthe.. in RSR never worried of data points on a no use of leadership team.

June 24, 2020Sr. Director, Marketing

Thank you very much for taking the time to review working for us - please do reach out directly to your local HRBP to discuss any challenges you have.

Found 430 reviews