Quotient, Inc. Reviews

Updated Nov 4, 2021

Found 88 of over 96 reviews

4.8
Quotient, Inc. Founder and Board Chair Jodi Lare (no image)
Jodi Lare
Pros
  • "Very flexible work environment and a place where you are given the opportunity to wear different hats(in 10 reviews)

• "Since Quotient is a small business, it allows the management team to easily help everyone get acquainted with the overall job feel(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Throughout my time at Quotient I have not seen any cons(in 14 reviews)

• "come to mind(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great Place To Work!!! I feel engaged and valued.

Nov 4, 2021 - Digital Project Manager in Columbia, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a working parent I highly appreciate the ability to pick up my kids when bad weather hits and the flexible work schedule. The top leadership really cares about the employee's well being and values input from everyone on all levels. Since joining the team a 2 months ago I have felt engaged and valued member of the team. The small company feel is nice, I can have lunch with the owner one day and with the entire team the next. Everyone is very friendly and looks out for one another. I just left a company where I was employed for 13 years. However, after getting my MBA I wanted to take a career move to focus on other leadership opportunities. Quotient was a perfect fit! I see myself staying here another 10+ Years.

Cons

Not too many cons. I wish there was a more clear organization structure but this is a side effect of the small company feel where everyone just chips in and helps.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

23 years old, the company is still going strong

Aug 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Multiple contracts with diverse work opportunities * Friendly, experienced, and humble team can help develop your skills * Friendly, experienced, and humble team that wants to learn from you * Telework available when permitted by the customer and role requirements * Management embraces the open door policy * HQ perks, like free drinks and the occasional free lunch * Adequate planning has seen all of us safely through past government shutdowns

Cons

* Not all positions are at HQ * When the Columbia Association (our neighbor) is busy, the parking lot can be full

CEO

Super awesome of you to write. Couldn't agree more with your comments about the team. We feel the same way, even about the couple who are Steelers fans. BTW - who says there's no free lunch?! Ciao

3. 5.0

Good company

Jul 14, 2021 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a good company to work

Cons

There is no cons here

CEO

Person of few words Like it

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic Small Business for IT contractors

May 24, 2021 - Subject Matter Expert
      Business Outlook

Pros

Small Business, Personal Feeling, Good Compensation / Benefit Packages, Wonderful People, Easy Communication with all levels of Management

Cons

Single HQ Location, Mobility is tied mostly to contracts (fairly typical)

CEO

Howdy and thanks for taking a few minutes to write. Love seeing words like "Fantastic" and "Wonderful" in our reviews, as long as they're not preceded by "Not so..." but even then they're helpful. Always trying to get better. Whatever is good here is because of the many people that make us who we are, you among them. Be well. Stay well.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

May 18, 2021 - Software Developer in Columbia, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

-The work place is laid back. -higher ups know who you are and you can tell they care about you. -I’ve never felt pressured to overwork or stress myself out.

Cons

Some project teams can feel a bit small.

CEO

Super awesome of you to write! Yep, we try to make sure we know everyone. Life is way too short to inject unneeded (certainly unwanted) stress into our days. There's enough that occurs naturally. Don't want to manufacture more, for sure. Instead of "higher ups" we like to be thought of as "over theres" or "those dudes." Just don't call us late for supper! [if you're under 40 that last line probably makes absolutely no sense to you, but trust me, it's funny :-) ] Cheers, -Dude

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 9, 2020 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at Quotient during the Pandemic. At the beginning I was worried about working remotely for a new project at a new company. It turned out my worry was unnecessary, it has been a great experience so far. At Quotient: 1) Everything is very fast and efficient, from obtaining my work laptop to getting access to resources. 2) People who I work with or have contacted are all knowledgeable, friendly. 3) All meetings are efficient and effective, no long, boring, useless meetings. 4) quotient uses modern software like Silicon Valley startups.

Cons

So far there is none.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

So kind of you to take the time to write. We appreciate your feedback. Couldn't agree more on point 3. I suppose I could stomach a long meeting, here and there, and a boring meeting, every once in a while, but a long AND boring meeting? No thank you. I'd rather chew on tinfoil or eat a saw dust sandwich or try and put toothpaste back in the tube or, well, you get the idea. Be well. Cheers!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

I finally enjoy coming to work!

Dec 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment, great work-life-balance, overall a great company to work for!

Cons

There are no cons I have experienced.

CEO

No sooner did you finally enjoy coming to work then BAM!, remote work is the order of the day. We really appreciate the positive vibes. However, there has to be at least one Con, no? Let me help you out. I'll offer up a few I've heard more than once: -The office is freezing. (that's a popular one) -There are too many different iced tea flavors in the company fridge. (my personal favorite) -Too much free food in the kitchen. (can't deny that one) -Company president is funny. (not really a con) There's plenty more if none of those work. Thank you for making us a better company! Buonasera!

8. 5.0

Glad I found this company

Dec 9, 2020 - Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Highly professional and collegial atmosphere. Knowledgable staff.

Cons

Working through the quarantine is still a challenge even as people have gotten used it to more.

CEO

Super great of you to write. We like to hear that we're "collegial" and "knowledgeable" but "Highly professional" ? Wow! To quote the greatest movie ever made - "We're not worthy. We're not worthy." We'll have to do something about that. :) We're shooting for somewhat professional or occasionally professional, even moderately professional. Seriously, thanks for the compliment and thanks for taking the time to type letters into words. Much appreciated. Cheers!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great start. Looking forward to where this takes me.

Oct 30, 2019 - Web Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

+ Very swift communication. They make sure to keep you in touch during the hiring process, which was so appreciated after so many companies that ghost you after the initial few conversations. + Friendly atmosphere. Everyone is welcoming, and no one mocks you for not knowing things. + Opportunity for more. I feel like at every turn, you have an opportunity to not only learn new things and add them to your skill set, but also get a chance to try different things I might not be comfortable with at first. It also feel like there's a safety net, so you're not just thrown off a cliff side without any prep.

Cons

- The office is very cold. I'm always putting on extra layers indoors. - Tobacco smoke friendly place. Be careful if you're sensitive.

3 people found this review helpful

CEO

So pleased to hear that we've communicated well throughout the process. We try, and without solid communication EVERYTHING is made more difficult. Sounds like we did okay this time around on that front.If I had a nickle for each time someone said the office is cold I'd have a lot of nickles! It is true and try as we may, building mgt can't seem to make it any warmer. I'd suggest building a small campfire to stay warm but I suppose that would be inadvisable inside an office building.The "smoke friendly" part is a little confusing. We encourage a healthy lifestyle but there are those who do make their trips outside to smoke and it does waft inside occasionally as people open the outer door. Shame on them!! :)Thanks for writing and happy holidays!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love it!

Oct 30, 2019 - Junior Software Developer in Bethesda, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, ready to help you learn and become an effective part of the team

Cons

Nothing really bad here except for the cost of living in the area.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Well, we love you too and we're happy and honored that you're part of the team. It's our "good" people that attract other good people, like you. This keeps our culture strong and improving. Thanks for contributing.Wish we could do something about the cost of living. Come to think of it, the timing is perfect to ask Santa for some economic relief. I'll put it on the list!Thanks for writing.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Reviews