Cover image for Quantum Metric

Quantum Metric

Engaged Employer

Quantum Metric

Add a Review

Quantum Metric Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated 17 Aug 2021

Found 4 of over 164 reviews

4.7
Quantum Metric Founder and CEO Mario Ciabarra
Mario Ciabarra
Pros
  • "Great product, Great people, Great culture(in 9 reviews)

• "Amazing benefits and perks, from salary through to work/life balance(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If you're not a self-starter or ready for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this place may not be fore you(in 4 reviews)

• "Just the normal growing pains of a high growth startup(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good startup

17 Aug 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talented group Fast pace Caring team Great product Great E level team Good Managers Happy People

Cons

Fast paced, but for a start up this size, they are doing very well. Honestly, would recommend working here to anyone looking.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I seriously love my job!

31 Jul 2021 - SDR Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal growth, exceptional leadership who truly cares about you personally and professional, great product, well-funded, amazing culture, A+ players in all business units, tons of opportunity to grow your career. Everyone from marketing to recruiting to product are exceptional and it shows. The company really cares about their employees.

Cons

Extremely fast paced - can feel chaotic at times but I personally thrive in an environment that challenges me every day to be my absolute best. We work hard and play hard - everyone is on a shared mission. Personally, I don't feel like this is a con...if you aren't able to pivot and/or aren't a self-starter who shows initiative, you won't be happy here. If you want to work 5 hours a day and not push for excellence, you won't be happy here. We expect a high level of passion, persistence and integrity, every single day.

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful
    3. Join the Quantum Metric team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Interview , Hiring and Onboarding Process!!

11 Oct 2020 - Director in Bethesda, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was smooth and well organized. Kudos to the recruiting and talent management team!

Cons

If you're not a self-starter or ready for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this place may not be fore you.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Standout product supported by a TOP-NOTCH team

20 Dec 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company culture where you're expected to and empowered to step up. It's refreshing to see the kind of effort everyone gives here, whether it's supporting a last-minute client request to answering random tech questions at all hours of the day (or night!). As mentioned, management and the engineering squad has built a standout product that drives measurable value for customers. And our customers love what we're doing -- can't beat that.

Cons

There are some that thrive on an uber fast-paced working environment, and some that don't. Some may view this as a con, but it's nice to be able to wear multiple hats and get involved in different initiatives so you don't get pigeon-holed into a job description.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews