77% would recommend to a friend
(56580 total reviews)
Robert E. Moritz
87% approve of CEO
Found 56,580 of over 78K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Meet great people and overall an enjoyable and worthwhile experience even if you don't want to come back" (in 4319 reviews)
- "The resources we have to do our job is abundant and there is a good culture of talent cultivation from one level to the next." (in 2296 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and will be the only reason you might stay but not a reason for you to stay." (in 2045 reviews)
- "You get to see various service lines within the transaction/ deals inustry Great colleagues and teamwork Steep learning curve" (in 1542 reviews)
- "Great opportunities for training and personal development (online training and chance to work with industry and technical experts)" (in 1176 reviews)
- "No work life balance (70 hours week during busy season and 50 hours in off peak is a norm)" (in 5497 reviews)
- "Long hours and easy to get 'lost' as an employee due to the size of the company" (in 4448 reviews)
- "Long and late working hours" (in 2809 reviews)
- "The starting salary is low and the salary stays low until you get to roughly senior manager level." (in 2429 reviews)
- "it was low pay low growth for a company who continually is out sold and out competed by daddy deloitte" (in 1805 reviews)
- 4.02 Dec 2023Junior Business AnalystFormer Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Working with smart people, intelligent systems and processes keeping you ahead of the curve. Lots of growth and learning opportunities.
Expectations can be very high here, work is ascessed against daily metrics, often demanding in order to please clients. Its more about how efficient and productively you can work rather than the skills and contribution you bring to a team. Often felt burnt out. Wages are relatively low compared to market level and food at office isn't subsidised.
- 3.030 Nov 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Friendly environment Good work life balance
Compensation is pretty average particularly at lower levels Scope of work can be mundane
- 5.019 Nov 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Work-life balance, good colleagues and good environment. Benefits are also nice. Decent salary.
Sometimes stressful, managers might make you feel pressured.
- 1.020 Oct 2023SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Colleagues were nice and good social events!
I had a toxic and manipulative manager who deemed herself to be amazing at everything she did. She belittled everyone on the team (bar her chosen few) on a daily basis. She would pass remarks (never anything positive to anyone...bar her select few). Still have PTSD after working there - not diagnosed but she did affect so many people ..and continues to do so. I don't know how she still works there. It is a disgrace and colleagues aren't listened to. It is just glossed over. And this is DISGRACEFUL!2
- 4.014 Nov 2023Operations SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Great people, amazing experience till now with the management, no micromanagement, trust in analysts is high from higher management.
Do not have really any cons
- 4.013 Nov 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDublin, Dublin
There is a warm friendly atmosphere in PwC
The pay could be a lot better for the work needed
- 4.04 Nov 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
1. Healthy work-life balance. 2. Amicable colleagues, positive work environment. 3. Great opportunities to up-skill and get first hand experience of dealing with clients.
1. Work could be monotonous, especially on big engagements.
PwC Reviews FAQs
PwC has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 78,454 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at PwC to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
77% of PwC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PwC 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.