Prudential Overall Supply Reviews
52% would recommend to a friend
(129 total reviews)
Dan Clark and John Clark
70% approve of CEO
Found 129 of over 130 reviews
Updated 8 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management, keep managers because of there tenure as opposed to productivity" (in 11 reviews)
- "Better pay And more vacation time" (in 6 reviews)
- "long hours/ compensation is below what it should be for all that is required of you" (in 4 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 4 reviews)
- "favoritism runs deep with all managers" (in 3 reviews)
- 3.025 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 years
*insurance benefits are spot on *Hours are fixed *Co-workers are decent but always complaining *Corporate manage cares
* local management is only interested in making money, not caring about employees * mandatory overtime all the time & at last minute, with no lasting results * Job responsibilities are not enforced * favoritism runs deep with all managers * Understaffing is a real issue * having staff literally stand around and talk all day, not performing job duties until upper management says something, then only does work for an hour then back to talking or getting in the way
- 3.08 Nov 2023Manager TraineeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTyngsboro, MA
Good opportunity for over time
Hired as a management trainee but saw no upward path to management
- 2.02 Oct 2023Route ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsRiverside, CA
Small family company, you will see the owners frequently as they like to visit all locations and show face.
Bad work culture of over work and under pay. They still operate using 70% paper which is very outdated.
- 5.010 Jul 2023Stock Room ClerkFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNashua, NH
People are great to work with
Language barrier. I took the time to learn how to communicate and in return so did my co-workers😊
- 3.09 Mar 2023Corporate Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNashua, NH
Great Base Pay. Great Benefits. Friendly environment.
The constant change in management makes it difficult to get settled in and create a successful routine. Prudential lacks company resources to facilitate necessary Lead Generation for New Business Development.
- 5.026 Apr 2023General ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsIrvine, CA
Great culture and opportunities for advancement. Growing nationwide.
Can be slow moving to adapt to new technology
Prudential Overall Supply Reviews FAQs
Prudential Overall Supply has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Prudential Overall Supply to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
52% of Prudential Overall Supply employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Prudential Overall Supply 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.