What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Discount in many venues, good people working with you, very cultural diverse" (in 16 reviews)
- "Great staff" (in 12 reviews)
- "Flexible hours are pros def" (in 6 reviews)
- "Good career progression" (in 5 reviews)
- "I met my biggest friends in this company and they definitely care of having a good work environment." (in 4 reviews)
- "Abysmal management" (in 9 reviews)
- "Pay is terrible." (in 8 reviews)
- "low salary" (in 5 reviews)
- "Few managers need to realize their staff has changed and they need to change, but I have heard the HR is setting training for them so I'm happy about it." (in 4 reviews)
- "Wages are also a massive issue." (in 4 reviews)
Found 175 of over 185 reviews
Updated 28 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.021 Sept 2023Server/WaiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Good for students during college
The hours can be late at night hours can be cutPress Up Hospitality Group Response5d
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us and we are using your feedback to make some important changes. Because taking care of our teammates is one of our core values at Press Up, we are always looking for ways to ensure our staff have equal access to growth and development opportunities. We are growing quickly which presents its challenges, but we continue to strive to provide an environment where people feel they are valued, treated fairly and respected. We count ourselves lucky for team members like you, and we’re here if you need anything! We look forward to working better with you in the future!
Press Up Hospitality Group Reviews FAQs
Press Up Hospitality Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 185 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Press Up Hospitality Group to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
78% of Press Up Hospitality Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Press Up Hospitality Group 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.