Cover image for Personio

Found 143 of over 268 reviews

4.0
Personio Co-Founder and CEO Hanno Renner
Hanno Renner
Pros
  • "Personio is a company that not only talks about the importance of a good company culture but we live it in everything that we do here(in 7 reviews)

• "Lots of opportunities to get involved in Personio's growth - ranging from Engineering Guilds to company-wide committees(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have no cons so far, it has been great(in 3 reviews)

• "work/life balance to be improved (early / late meetings on the same day)(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

11 Oct 2022 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very transparent company, great culture and values. Really takes the values to heart and lives by example.

Cons

So far no downsides on my end

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not set up for success, unrealistic targets

5 Dec 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice culture, lots of learnings at the start

Cons

You're not set up for success, the targets are very difficult to reach and you don't get valuable support when not reaching the target. It doesn't feel like you're set up for success, depending on which segment you work in.

3. Join the Personio team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 3.0

Hard to meet targets

20 Nov 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people who want to do right by the employees, but struggle with the fast changing environment. (Advice- if this is your first sales job, try a bigger more established company)

Cons

-Difficult to hit target -The 10% of “high achievers” hit target, (high achievers in other companies hit 150+%) - Most fall below 70% of target - It seems like a 50/50 chance of passing probation

1 person found this review helpful

Personio Response

Hello, we’re sorry to hear your experience on our Sales team didn't meet expectations. Our leadership team is consistently looking at targets and training to ensure our teams are set up for success. We appreciate you reaching out with this feedback so we can continue to improve each day! If you’d like to talk in more detail about this, we’d be happy to hear more. Please feel free to reach out to me at cassandra.hoermann@personio.de.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good experience overall, a few things

23 Nov 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Offices benefits salary workplace people

Cons

Messy too focused on wrong things

Personio Response

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We’re happy to hear your experience was positive overall, and that you enjoyed our office spaces, teams, and rewards package. We appreciate feedback as well, and will take it forward as we focus on planning for next year and beyond!

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Experience NOT a career step

23 Nov 2022 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Really good people around you -Hard working teams that offer support where necessary. -Learn how to use tech tools to set up for another role -Learning path from people around me

Cons

-Inconsistent management, told one thing then go and do something else -Unattainable targets and make you feel under severe pressure for not achievement -Portray it that if you do this or that you’ll hit target not the case -Product isn’t established like Hubspot, Salesforce or Workday or any of the bigger Orgs. STOP treating it like it is. -Politics WOULDN’T recommend taking a job at Personio unless you are stuck not a good career start. Toxic

1 person found this review helpful

Personio Response

Hello, thank you for reaching out with this feedback. We’re glad that you appreciate your teammates and the learning opportunities that come with your role, but are sorry to hear that you feel some of your team’s targets and priorities are not up to your expectations. We do appreciate this feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve, particularly as we move into planning for 2023 and beyond. Please also keep in mind that our People Partner team is available to confidentially discuss with you any of the topics you’ve listed here. They are in place to help solve any issues you experience in your role if you’re willing to have a conversation with them. I’m also happy to speak with you in more detail about your feedback and how we can continue to improve — feel free to reach out to me at Cassandra.Hoermann@personio.de.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible experience

14 Nov 2022 - SDR Team Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

No professionalism at all. Everyday is an improvisation - there is no planning for anything. The product is not ready and is our fault if we do not found opportunities. Sales team is no closing or reaching their targets so, the is not a clear career progression. Some people are protected so, better to stay quite if you are thinking to join and do not share your own point of view, say yes to everything.

Cons

Everything Worst experience ever, period If the CEO says we are not completing layoff .... it is not true.

6 people found this review helpful

Personio Response

Hello, we’re sorry to hear that your Personio experience fell short of expectations, particularly because we strive to create a quality company culture where each person feels valued and welcome to be their authentic selves. As we are always working to improve, this is also true of our planning and goal-setting processes. In fact, our leadership and management teams are looking back at 2022 and setting plans for 2023 as we speak. We appreciate this opportunity to continue to improve based on your feedback, and wish you all the best for your future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at cassandra.hoermann@personio.de if you’d like to provide any more detail about your experience!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great hiring experience

19 Sep 2022 - Team Lead Channel Management in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hi have gone through several hiring processes, and I can say that Personio´s has been by far the most rounded one, you never felt like a number, and every step of the way you were told what to expect. They never left you hanging which is something that happens with other companies

Cons

I have none so far

9. 5.0

Great Company

13 Sep 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young environment and great culture

Cons

Hypergrowth, the team changed so fast

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Only join for a good few months of experience if you can’t find another job. I won’t recommend the sales team to anyone

4 Oct 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team mates are great, the culture of the company overall is Amazing. And I really feel the product is a great one

Cons

Everything ! No one has ever achieved their targets in the team, says quite a lot in itself

3 people found this review helpful
    11. 3.0
      Current Employee

Ok

8 Sep 2022 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loads of pros around community atmosphere,

Cons

Can be hard to change office location

Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Reviews
    </>Embed

Personio Reviews FAQs

Personio has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 268 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Personio to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Personio employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Personio. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

80% of Personio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Personio 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Personio Job Seekers