Personio Reviews

Found 116 of over 220 reviews

4.2
Personio Co-Founder and CEO Hanno Renner
Hanno Renner
Pros
  • "Personio is a company that not only talks about the importance of a good company culture but we live it in everything that we do here(in 7 reviews)

• "I had my first days now at Personio and I am really impressed by their entire application process and onboarding process so far(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have no cons so far, it has been great(in 3 reviews)

• "work/life balance to be improved (early / late meetings on the same day)(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Jul 1, 2022 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Wonderful culture with a very transparent, accessible and competent leadership team. - Plenty of autonomy on how to build your product and do what's best for the company - Flexibility and encouragement of positive work life balance - Highly talented and ambitious colleagues that push you to push yourself. Everyone is a high achiever.

Cons

Nothing out of the ordinary for a successful, rapidly scaling company. Change is a constant but this is not necessarily a con depending on your viewpoint.

2. 5.0

Amazing

Jun 24, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

The sales team gives you the education necesary to excell at the job

Cons

Deorganized and very startup mentality

3. 3.0

Structure

Jul 1, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office culture. Colleagues and Managers are great.

Cons

Disorganised and very start upish. Poor response to covid outbreak

4. 5.0

So far so Good!

May 16, 2022 - Product Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding has been the best i've ever had in a company - I'm two weeks in and already have had a discussion with one of the founders. The transparency with the upper leadership is something I have never experienced before and surprises me each time it happens. I can already see the culture in the office and the company being amazing and very inclusive. I've only been here 2 weeks and already feel totally involved in the companies future

Cons

I have none to report yet!

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Positive people, driven by impact

May 16, 2022 - Engineering Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- positive people who seem really motivated - environment that encourages learning and continually advancing skills - discussions focus on the impact of work first, rather than on first aiming to use up everyone's time or please senior personalities - company seems like it has a bright future - ESOP might we worth a lot in the future - good pay - flexible with in-office / WFH arrangements - fun

Cons

- not really a con, but big goals can require big resilience as we encounter roadblocks and must find repeatedly find ways around them (if you hate it when yearly or multi-year goals change implementation strategies or timelines then you might prefer a less ambitious and more low-risk-low-reward business) - also not really a con, but it's growing and changing so if you hate change and people talking about growth then this might not be the place for you

6. 5.0

Amazing place to work

May 9, 2022 - Email Campaign Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Personio shows appreciation and respect towards all it's employees - The team spirit and camaraderie is on another level - You get to work on exciting and challenging projects

Cons

- I have no cons to report

7. 5.0

very good company

May 5, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very caring of it's workers, lots of benefits, very friendly environment and good company culture

Cons

Option to work fully remote would be nice rather than hybrid but you still get a lot of time remote and it's very negotiable

8. 5.0

Leading by example

Apr 23, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
      Business Outlook

Pros

All the tools there to hit the ground running from the start.

Cons

Can't think of anything yet

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Realistic Review

May 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, location, stock options, high growth stage company, networking

Cons

Culture, micromanaging, unrealistic targets, lack of support, poor transparency, many employees out for best interest only

4 people found this review helpful

Personio Response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! We’re sorry your Personio experience didn’t match up to expectations. We value and prioritize our people and culture and are focused on improving each and every day. We are already taking steps in the directions you’ve highlighted, including creating clearer targets, better training for employees and leadership, and a better leader/employee ratio to support every individual. If you’d like to provide more detailed feedback, we’d like to hear it. Please feel free to reach out to me at cassandra.hoermann@personio.de.

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not as good as it looks like

May 10, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Food once per week (only)

Cons

Not defined Career path Terrible Management

7 people found this review helpful

Personio Response

Hello, thank you for reaching out with this feedback. We value our company culture and strive to provide only the best people experience for our teams. We are currently working on a new career path program that will clearly outline growth opportunities for all teams and levels of experience, and likewise are creating new leadership trainings to enable our leaders to be the best they can be. We appreciate the opportunity to continue to improve – if you would like to continue this conversation, please reach out to me via email at cassandra.hoermann@personio.de.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Reviews

Personio Reviews FAQs

Personio has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 220 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Personio to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Personio employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Personio. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

86% of Personio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Personio 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Personio Job Seekers