Paycom Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated 14 Sep 2020

4.4
Paycom President Chad Richison
Chad Richison
1,156 Ratings
Pros
  • "Helpfulness of people; the blessings of a parking garage; great benefits -(in 102 reviews)

• "Team work, catered lunches, coworkers(in 86 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Paycom is an excellent company to work for."

Former Employee - SEC Reporting Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent pay, great benefits, numerous training opportunities.

Cons

Lack of flex time means that thousands of employees arrive/depart campus at the same time each day.

Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Paycom.

2. "Great place to work Always!"

I worked at Paycom full-time

Pros

Great benefits and great atmosphere

Cons

Not a lot of promotions. Favoritisms

Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time on our team. Paycom strives to cultivate a culture that is inclusive and rewards employees for hard work and performance, not favoritism. We also hope you shared these thoughts through the established communication channels. We wish you the best in your future endeavors and we thank you for your time at Paycom.

3. "Great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Software Analyst

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Good working environment, Great benefits

Cons

Not that I have experienced.

Paycom Representative

Thank you for your 5-star review! We’re glad you are enjoying the work environment and benefits at Paycom.

4. "Great company that cares about their employees"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Great benefits and family oriented

Cons

Work is challenging and stressful

Paycom Representative

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled you are enjoying your career with us.

5. "This is a great Place to both start and grow with your career. I started at Paycom and could not be happier."

Current Employee - ACA Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for less than a year

Pros

Compensation is great, benefits are great. There is constantly a positive and upbeat mood all through the campus. The campus is brand new and very nice. There are all kinds of fun things that Paycom does for their employees, and it is very obvious that management really cares about every employee We also do very interesting and satisfying work that keeps each day new and exciting and makes a difference in the business world. Paycom is also were involved in the community, and with me being born and raised in Oklahoma that means a lot to me.

Cons

Traffic is busy going to and leaving work.

Paycom Representative

We're thrilled you are enjoying your career with us! Thank you for being a great part of the Paycom team!

6. "What you get when your work for Paycom"

Current Employee - New Client Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome company to work for with great benefits. This is more than a job, it is a career that has me grow both professionally and personally. Working for Paycom isn’t like any other company you will work for, the people you work with are not just associates they are like family. Everyone I work with supports everybody and wants to see everyone achieve their goals both professionally and personally. I intially came to Paycom because it was a growing company and sounded like a company I would like to work for, safe to say this is the best decision I have made in my professional career.

Cons

The only things I’d like to improve are the parking/traffic. It gets pretty hectic, but once the new garage is open I believe this will improve. Also more variety with catered lunches, sometimes we get the same stuff repeatedly and it gets old.

Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your Paycom experience! We're thrilled you are enjoying your growth and success with us, and we're glad you consider your career with us the best decision you have made professionally! We appreciate your feedback about the traffic and parking, and our leadership team remains committed to continuing to improve these experiences.

7. COVID-19

"Love this company and its leadership!"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom has great benefits, PTO, great salaries, etc. That’s all appreciated, but the best part working here is how much leadership genuinely cares about their employees. I love that it is a feedback driven culture and suggestions are not only taken seriously, but welcomed. I’ve never worked for a company that puts so much of a focus on their people’s development. I am so thankful to be working for this company during this pandemic. The way that Chad has proven that he is only interested in keeping us safe and healthy has made me so thankful to be a part of this organization.

Cons

No cons. I have worked in multiple departments and have had the same experience in both. Great leaders, great culture, great company.

Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing such a nice review! Our team remains one of our top priorities, and we're glad you are a part of it!

8. "Love Working for Paycom"

Current Employee - Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Paycom offers great benefits, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement and they take care of their employees. Management is very open to employee input and they welcome new ideas. Lunches are catered in and are only $4, the gym is amazing, there are lots of fun activities such as Carnivals with food trucks, games, prizes, free Paycom swag and really allows your team to have fun and connect.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Paycom Representative

We love that you love being a part of Paycom! We're proud to offer our team these great benefits, and many more!

9. "Great culture and challenging work"

Current Employee - Product Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Leadership is engaged and cares about employees. The work is challenging and helps you learn about HR software. There is always something to do. The teams are like families. Great work life balance. Great benefits. Good pay.

Cons

Structured 8-5, no real flex time.

Paycom Representative

We're glad you are enjoying your career with us! We appreciate your feedback regarding the flex-time, and we will share this with our leaders! Thank you for choosing to be a part of the Paycom team!

10. "Great Work Environment and Fast Paced Fulfilling Job"

4.0
    Former Employee - New Client Setup Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive salary, great coworkers, fulfilling work, fast-paced, nice gym, $4 gourmet lunches, great benefits, Room to grow

Cons

Can be stressful if you can't think quickly on your feet, can require overtime during busy season, workload can feel overwhelming until you find your stride

Paycom Representative

Thank you for complimenting our products and our company! We're sad to see you are no longer on our team, but we wish you great success in your future endeavors.

Found 102 reviews