Noel Group Employee Reviews about "low salary"

Updated Nov 19, 2020

Found 3 of over 126 reviews

4.0
Noel Group CEO Mark Staunton
Mark Staunton
Pros
  • "Great team, good learning experience(in 5 reviews)

• "Liz and Geraldine are always very helpful(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Very bad experience in this company, if you want to have a work life balance then do not apply to work here(in 3 reviews)

• "You get blamed for clients coming to us last minute for staff and when you have done all you can do, you still get it in the neck(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "low salary"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

The pressure do not worth the Salary

Nov 19, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a place where you can learn a lot

Cons

low salary, not support to reach the hight targets, unnecessary pressure, do not have proceedings for almost anything and then have it is the really old way.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Recruitment Consultant

Jun 7, 2020 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home Supportive team of recruiters

Cons

Crazy hours Low salary Lack of support

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stay away from this company!

Jan 6, 2019 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have nothing good to say about Noel Recruitment.

Cons

I worked in Noel Recruitment nearly 2 years and it was the worst job I have ever had. Company is traeting emplyees like slaves. They expect you will work since early morning untill late evenining and most weekends as weekend consultant is never avaialble or contacting you with many questions. I worked from the office since 9am to 5.30pm but was on the phone since 6am until 11pm. Very low salary, bonuses not achievable. The management is very bad, there was no talk just shouting all the time. Many consultants have no respect for candidates, candidates are not paid properly, many missed hours, holiday payments and payments at all. Accounts not helpful at all. Very high turnover with the staff. During my time in Noel Recruitment most of the staff left, going to different recruitment agencies.There is no reaction from HR department for any complains. You are just a number in this company. If you consider to start working for Noel better stay away! I’m giving one star, because I can’t give zero!

Continue reading