Found 94 of over 942 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about NexRep
Got a burning question about NexRep? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NexRep employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great opportunity to work from home with a flexible schedule." (in 127 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and Ongoing Support Available" (in 43 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and script." (in 39 reviews)
- "Management is great." (in 29 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great and we all get along wonderfully." (in 23 reviews)
- "The only real con is that the pay is low; and it is low compared to other companies that are similar" (in 98 reviews)
- "Be prepared for unpaid training." (in 47 reviews)
- "pays every 2 weeks and no benefits but other than that I have not seen any cons" (in 20 reviews)
- "The managers were also fired." (in 9 reviews)
- "poor communication" (in 8 reviews)
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 4.010 Aug 2021Agent Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Contractor, more than 1 yearReno, NV
Flexible scheduling; easy to communicate with management; enough hours to choose from; hours available day through night for some programs.
The only real con is that the pay is low; and it is low compared to other companies that are similar
- 4.028 Jul 2021Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearCharleston, SC
Flexible schedule and you pick when you want to work.
Hours available to work depend on your team A or B and/or if you are evening or morning. A team can schedule any hours of the day. I have been with the company almost a year and still not any raises.
- 5.04 Dec 2021Senior Tech AgentCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearTaylor, MI
Flexible Schedule and Ongoing Support Available
Low Pay Not enough training for certain aspects of work
- 3.027 Jul 2021Independent ContractorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Working from home and flexible schedule is great. Support team are friendly. Training was only one week long. It is technically paid hourly but not really when your docked for little things that are still work.
The one week training is not paid with Ontel campaign and no there is no bonus for certification. You get nothing after a 40 hour week. When you start work you're supposed to make $10 an hour but are told after each call to go into "break" to keep the phone from ringing back to back to finish any notes and disposition the call. To do any necessary follow up work. You're allowed up to 3 minutes in between calls to do this but it was never mentioned that that period was unpaid. So all the work we're still doing, we're doing for free which to me doesn't seem like hourly pay. If you get paid only when you're in the "ready voice" mode which is impossible when there's multiple forms to complete at times. They are short staffed. We are happy to help but some appreciation and fair pay would be nice.4
- 5.023 May 2016Inbound Sales Agent - Work At HomeCurrent Employee
Flexible schedule where I can work from the comfort of my home without paying for childcare.
I wish I had more time to devote!1NexRep Response8y
Thank you for your review. It sounds like you are enjoying the flexible lifestyle of contracting for NexRep!
- 5.07 Feb 2019Quality Assurance SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTampa, FL
Legit work from home Flexible scheduling (work when you want as long as you meet minimum required hours) Helpful Leadership State of the Art CRM's/Programs Room for advancements Various program options
Some times they overstaff so hours can be hard to come by some weeks. No real performance based raise incentives. Have to be tech savvy to keep your systems run smoothly
- 5.023 Apr 2022Travel AgentCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearTulsa, OK
What's is there not like about working/contracting with NexRep! Amazing training program and Extraordinary Certification Team! Lots of doors to be opened with dedication, hard work & perceviernce. Amazing thing is the scheduling! Who does not like a flexible schedule to work whenever you feel as long as you follow the guidelines? You can schefuke the minimum or if your someone like me who like $$$$, you could work as much as you desire. The human resource team is amazing & very understanding of life changing moments & is very compassionate about not only your work life but your personal life as well.
Hand's down, arent any cons for me to mention.
- 5.02 Jun 2021Customer Service AgentCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearRocks Works, PA
Good people, very helpful, team players, great support and friendly staff. Love the capability and flexibility to self schedule and work from comfort of my own home.
pay not as much as you would think
- 5.024 Apr 2019Workforce AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPortland, ME
NexRep allows a flexible work schedule in both 1) choosing your hours within reason and 2) the option to work remotely Exciting startup energy, events, and opportunities Very encouraging team, senior management, and company attitude Clear opportunity for development and advancement underpinned by fast company growth
None that I can think of.4
- 5.025 Jun 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAcworth, GA
I have been with Nexrep over 2 years. I love the flexibility of scheduling my hours to work when I want to work. I love the fact that if I have a question/problem, I can reach out and get an answer right away. Great group of people to work for and very fair. No travel cost, no frustraiton of sitting in traffic, can work in my pj's. Money is great.
I honestly have to say.... NONE... Great company all around3NexRep Response8y
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad to hear you enjoy contracting for NexRep and have found the virtual environment to be amicable! One of NexRep's goals is for contractors to not feel alone or isolated while providing services from home. Your review is a true testimonial of what NexRep tries to achieve with every contractor.