NeoSOFT Technologies Reviews

Updated 31 May 2020

3.1
NeoSOFT Technologies CEO Nikhil Rathi (no image)
Nikhil Rathi
Pros
  • "It is good for freshers, who wanted to learn many technologies and get real world experience(in 29 reviews)

• "Good Work Environment, Good Culture(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "Working hours, the place is great to work(in 25 reviews)

• "No cons for those who want to see them at better than yesterday(in 18 reviews)

1. "Great IT company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great family spirit great experience

Cons

long working hours you have to be able to manage pressure as they are service Top IT companies worldwide

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-05-30

"Most Honest Review Of Neosoft"

Current Employee - MEan Stack Developer in Pune

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company shows your fake experience to their client. This company forcefully sends you to give interviews in other companies without any travel allowance. Company can throw you anytime just like a toilet paper. Very low standard company and fake company.

Cons

You will be most unlucky person on this planet. All TLs and other senior developers are bootlicker of Sharad. Management doesn't care about their employees. Fake CMMI level 5 company. Unnecessary salary deduction and forces their employees to take Leave without salary during Covid-19 pandemic. Worst Company I have ever seen in my life.

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-05-30

"Most Honest Review"

Current Employee - MEan Stack Developer in Pune

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I will explain all about the company by telling you a story.
Suppose John is a newly joined developer and he is very happy that he is working on CMMI Level 5 company. Once he entered in office, He see everyone is calling Sir to their TLs, Mangers which is not normal in IT industries. After 2-3 days, his TL order him that his resume (with experience and projects) is shared with another company in Mumbai and He has to go for Mumbai from Pune to give interview. John asked tickets or TA for travel but TL make him fool by telling it will be reimbursed by HR (Which is never reimbursed by the company.) Next Day, John goes Mumbai on June’s summer with thinking about why don’t I give interview in that company individually but he remembered He had signed 18 month bond with company. When He is being interviewed he came to know that company showed his double experience in his profile with double projects. He can’t crack the double experience level interview. In 2-3 days his TL started to tortured him by telling him company will fired you if he doesn’t crack next interview. Fortunately, John cracks 1 interview after 5-6 failures. But now He came to know he has to go for client location for 7 months. He shifted to client location from his place without extra pay. He is completely frustrated. After giving 200% and full dedication in project, he completed the project and come back to the. company. But company forcefully sends him on Leave without salary due to Covid-19 pandemic. Now John can’t change his job due to bond and kicking himself why did he join this worst company. John is thinking It’s better to suicide rather being unpaid for 2 months. In this story John is me. I didn’t get my salary from March and company doesn’t have any project to engage their developers.

Cons

9.30 hour long working time. 2. Forces you to sign 18 Month Legal Bond. 3. This company shows your fake experience and projects to their client and you will be professional Lier after joining this company. 4. All TLs and other senior developers are Boot Licker of Sharad Pai and Management. 5. Unnecessary Salary Deduction. 6. Very worst working culture. 7. Very high politics in this company. 8. No job security. 9. Company can kick you off when they want but you can’t leave company when you want (18 Month Legal Bond)

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-06-01

"CMMI Level 5 but not following standards"

Former Employee - Senior Test Automation Engineer in Mumbai

I worked at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work, clients and Environment

Cons

Compulsary Bond and rude behaviour with Employees

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-05-04
  5. "SDET"

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time

Pros

Good to join as fresher

Cons

Bond structure is not good

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-05-06
  6. "Good for freshers"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time

Pros

Good for freshers, Lots of technologies to get learn

Cons

Bad HR policies for employees, Clients first approach even though it affects employees work hours, life

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-04-30
  7. "Nice to have work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a CMMI level 5 company. Good to have a project otherwise you will get a lot of time to learn and evolve yourself.Learn new skills and move into a new technology.

Cons

Time Management is too bad. Working hours are strictly 9:30 hours. There is a lot of micromanagement if you are lucky like me then you won't get the worst. They will find a way to track you even also if you don't have work or client told you to leave early then also you cann't otherwise they will deduct salary from you.

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-04-29

"Good for freshers"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Mumbai

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time

Pros

Higher learning curve. Pushed to your limits.

Cons

Lacks vision and roadmap. Highly volatile.

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-04-14

"Don't waste your Time, go for another one"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have to say something, so we will get on time salary other than that no pros

Cons

We can't list out all because they are so many will list out few 1. Bad Timings which are 9.30 hours 2. Less and restricited timings 3. You don't know at which location you wil work 4 . Always deal with business , they care and concern about business only. 5. Your job is not secure at all still they want bond from you. Oh My god!!! I can't list out all of them , imagine your self

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-04-27
  10. "Good. Except bond and work timings"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Sharepoint Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at NeoSOFT Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good for learning. Average salary

Cons

Politics. Conjusted workspace. Less gime

NeoSOFT Technologies2020-03-16