Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews

4.5
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO  Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons so far for this company(in 56 reviews)

• "There are no downsides for this company(in 5 reviews)

1. "Top Franchise Opportunity - Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

As a retired person and wanted to keep myself busy so I thought it would be best for me to invest in a franchise with low risk and capital. Morpheus Human Consulting is providing the best Franchise Opportunity that suits your pocket. They are very transparent in their work which is rare to find these days.

Cons

. . . . . . .

2. "ranchise Investment You Need"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

To start a new business, it takes a lot of risks, investment, creative ideas, etc. However, if you want your own business and still not have to bear all of that then you should consider making a Franchise Investment at Morpheus Human Consulting. Here they allow you to set up your own office, work at your convenience.

Cons

. . . .

3. "Great Experience in Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Working in Morpheus Consulting is really a great experience.Got some good recruitment skills because of them.Its even a great platform for freshers they can gain a lot of knowledge and skills about recruitment. People around are always enthusiast about work.The work environment is also very friendly and positive.

Cons

. . . . . . . . .

4. "Feedback for Service Given By Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

One of my friend who got a job through Morpheus Human Consulting had suggested me to call them for the current job openings. I got their contact no from google, where I spoke to the concerned person who was HR and the person was really helpful in terms of guiding me for the desired profile for one of their client. The process was carried out very smoothly with proper communication, co-ordination and guidance. I am thankful to the entire Morpheus team for giving me such great support.

Cons

. . . . . . . . . .

5. "Great and Positive Experience in Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was a student of IBS College and got hired by Morpheus Consulting in the campus placement. It’s been around a month now, till now I must say I am having good learning experience. My seniors have been giving me positive and negative feedback which is definitely helping me a lot. The challenges like filtering and sourcing the relevant candidate and how to overcome those challenges efficiently has become possible now because of those feedbacks. The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident. Looking forward for my closures soon!

Cons

. . . . . . . ..

"Work with Fun at Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have worked in Morpheus for 2 years of my life. I have learnt a lot from Kailash Sir who is the CEO.He is a very knowledgeable person who constantly boosted me in whatever I was working on. He influenced me in a very positive way. I was a part of the accounting team and each thing was celebrated together at Morpheus.I have had a great time here.

Cons

. . . . . . . . . . . .

7. "Friendly Workculture"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I am working in Morpheus human consulting for 1.5 years. It's been overall a very good experience. Got to learn a lot of things in HR. The HR industry is actually very challenging but Morpheus human consulting taught me how to face those challenges and solve them. Because of this organization, I converted my weaknesses into strengths. Thank you so much Morpheus human consulting for all your support and patience because without you, this was not possible.

Cons

. . . . . . .. . .

8. "Morpheus Human Consulting is Best Recruitment Partner"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

As company grew , staffing becomes very essential part to deploy new people. However we didn't find solution for the same. Thus we decided to tied up with Morpheus Human Consulting to get the right candidate. I must say that they have fulfilled our requirement needs with suitable candidates. Thanks Morpheus...

Cons

. . . . . . . . . .

9. "Morpheus Consulting – Nice Place to Learn & Work"

Current Employee - Intern in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting is a proactive contributor in recruitment industry. It is a recruitment firm which provides their client with quality staffing. I would like to say that Morpheus is the best place to work in. I am working in Morpheus Human Consulting for 6 months and it’s been an amazing journey and it would not be possible without hard work of Kailash Shahani, who trains his employee with great efficiency and contributes for their aspiring career. Thank your Morpheus team for all the support.

Cons

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Found 102 reviews