Cover image for Morgan McKinley

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place To Work

27 Oct 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Office Environment Social Aspect Learning and Development Flexible working times Hybrid Working Model Collaborative Great Perks

Cons

No cons as of yet

Group People and Culture Director

Many thanks for your positive review. That's a great list of pro's to see! The culture in Morgan McKinley is the beating heart of our business, so it is great to hear that you are enjoying it. Wishing you continued success!

2. 4.0

A good stepping stone!

13 Mar 2022 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent client base, supportive culture, nice Dublin office, and some good senior managers within the business. Really good company brand, and ideal to leverage it to move in-house.

Cons

Dreadful commission structure, the lowest in Dublin in fact. Zero benefits bar a 6% pension but this is normal within the recruitment industry.

Global Head of HR

Many thanks for your review and positive comments. I am sorry that the commission structure fell short of your expectations. We track feedback in relation to all elements of our employee offering and whilst this sentiment is not one that is shared by all, we appreciate your perspective may have been different. Wising you the very best in the future.

3. Join the Morgan McKinley team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lots of opportunities if you want them.

28 Feb 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very busy, get treated properly

Cons

Would like better benefits package.

People Director

It's great to hear your experience so far, and long may it continue! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

MMK

16 Dec 2021 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent place to work and learn

Cons

Commission structure and lack of health benefits

6. 4.0

Career Progression

18 Aug 2021 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

A Company with a strong structure around career progression, people are promoted in proven ability and not on tenure.

Cons

Culture has taken a hit with the remote working and there’s been change in personnel but nothing that won’t be reclaimed with some return to the office.

Global Head of HR

Thank you for your positive review! The pandemic imposed remote working certainly has been a challenge for many but we are committed to working on this and developing our great culture into the future. Wishing you continued success.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Very good company

25 Feb 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Cork
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, good progression path

Cons

Benefits, these could be a lot better.

Global Head of HR

Thank you for your positive feedback. It would be good to hear your thoughts in relation to benefits and what suggestions you have in this regard. Please feel free to reach out to me in confidence. Thanks

8. 5.0

Success driven by culture

14 Nov 2020 - Senior Consultant in Cork
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, collaboration, ambition, focus, progression

Cons

All consultants work hard, billings alone are not a reflection of the work that goes in.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great for learning and development

30 Apr 2020 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and people, good fune

Cons

Too many managers and directors. No room for progression

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to hear how positively you found our learning and development at the time of your employment. We wish you every success in your future.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A Company with a real heart

7 May 2019 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Support and great opportunities to progress Amazing culture - I actually enjoy coming to work every day Flexible and high trust organisation - you are empowered to deliver and excel Excellent rewards for great performance.

Cons

This is a fast paced environment - you need to be adaptable to change and also results focused.

Global Marketing Executive

Thanks for sharing your experience of working in our Dublin office. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear how highly you rate our culture, opportunities and rewards. We wish you a long and successful career in team MMK.

11. 3.0

Can’t recommend

15 May 2019 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for graduates, positive environment on some teams. Good exposure to clients, very little business development which gives the opportunity to achieve success quickly. Upbeat social environment and great parties

Cons

Abnormally high turnover from senior management down to the bottom. Growth plans are high yet the core of their business gets lost in the process. Company politics are the biggest problem, promotions are handed out loosely and reactively, often when consultants are not capable and cannot handle the pressure put on them by directors. Consultants and senior management disappear on leave and don’t return with unclear explanations creating a serious lack of transparency and fear of instability. A lot of faith put into new management which has resulted in almost whole teams being wiped out within a year.

1 person found this review helpful

Global Head of HR

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I’m disappointed to learn that your experience has fallen short of the standards we expect. We take your feedback seriously and I’d welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please contact me directly and confidentially at hgallagher@morganmckinley.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews