Cover image for Morgan McKinley

Found 394 of over 624 reviews

4.3
Morgan McKinley Chief Executive Officer  Gerald Fitzgerald
Gerald Fitzgerald
Pros
  • "Good work life balance all round(in 33 reviews)

• "I was working as a vendor at Microsoft through Morgan McKinley(in 61 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I'm happy with Morgan McKinley as my employer(in 21 reviews)

• "Career progression is a mystical opportunity that doesn't exist unless you are there 6 years(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Place To Work

27 Oct 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Office Environment Social Aspect Learning and Development Flexible working times Hybrid Working Model Collaborative Great Perks

Cons

No cons as of yet

Group People and Culture Director

Many thanks for your positive review. That's a great list of pro's to see! The culture in Morgan McKinley is the beating heart of our business, so it is great to hear that you are enjoying it. Wishing you continued success!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best job I ever had

26 Jan 2023 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team Atmosphere Support Culture Management

Cons

Sales role so it can be very demanding but not a drawback - you know what you're getting into

3. Join the Morgan McKinley team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible place to work

2 Feb 2023 - CRM Manager in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely building that's about it

Cons

Bullies, management and over asked and prioritise need to be to their expirations.

5. 4.0

Great Training Provided

5 Jan 2023 - Recruitment Consultant in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Training Lovely working environment Some good perks

Cons

Base salary a little light

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

14 Dec 2022 - Recruiter in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

lovely people and good management

Cons

commission structure could be better

Group People and Culture Director

Many thanks for your review! Wishing you the best in your career at Morgan McKinley.

7. 5.0

Brilliant place to work

21 Oct 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The culture is second to none! Everyone is so friendly, welcoming, and fun! - I have never worked for a company that has put so much back into their staff, fantastic social events, rewards, support, and benefits to name a few! - The flexiblity is brilliant and mobility within the global group is really encouraged. Being able to relocate to a different office location within the company and be offered all the support you could need is amazing. - Great career progression and a lot training opportunities - Management always want to hear feeback and really take it onboard

Cons

No cons to report :)

Group People and Culture Director

What a lovely review to read! Many thanks for your very positive feedback. Wishing you continued success in your career at Morgan McKinley!

8. 4.0

Great

28 Oct 2022 - Consultant in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

A well respected and established agency

Cons

None all good as far as I am concerned

Group People and Culture Director

Thank you for your positive review! We pride ourselves in our reputation in the market - built by the great people of Morgan McKinley. Wishing you continued success in your career with Morgan McKinley.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with a great culture

11 Oct 2022 - Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits & commission. The culture is what I love the most Morgan McKinley. Lots of social events and rewards. Lots of support and training with opportunities for progression.

Cons

Nothing negative to share about the company

Group People and Culture Director

Many thanks for your positive review! I am delighted to hear you are enjoying your time at Morgan McKinley. Our culture and colleagues really are the beating heart of the business. Wishing you continued success.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Brilliant

11 Oct 2022 - Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant company to work for. Everyone is well respected and a great sense of fun there. Super earning opportunities

Cons

None to report :) :)

Group People and Culture Director

What a lovely review to read! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Wishing you continued success and good times in Morgan McKinley.

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

3 Oct 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Morgan McKinley for over 5 years. I love the culture, people and potential to earn. I would describe Morgan McKinley as a fun and friendly environment with a supportive and driven leadership team

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Group People and Culture Director

Thank you for your positive review! Congratulations on 5 years at Morgan McKinley! It is great to hear your feedback on the culture and leadership. Wishing you continued success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 394 Reviews
    </>Embed

Morgan McKinley Reviews FAQs

Morgan McKinley has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 624 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Morgan McKinley to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Morgan McKinley employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Morgan McKinley. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

95% of Morgan McKinley employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Morgan McKinley 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Morgan McKinley Job Seekers