Found 679 of over 767 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and the 'good old boy' network does not allow for any change." (in 44 reviews)
- "Weekends and nights shifts/ low salary" (in 33 reviews)
- "bad culture, lot of groups" (in 22 reviews)
- "bad leadership" (in 17 reviews)
- "Hardly any opportunity of advancement in any particular field is available because the managers in these departments understand they have found a niche to exploit, in an overlooked department where they become lazy and stagnant and never have to do actual work." (in 17 reviews)
- 3.019 Nov 2023Compliance SupervisorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWarsaw, Masovia
Young (20-25) and diverse groups. Social atmosphere. Open to ideas and improving processes.
Many senior no nonsense leaders bring down the atmosphere from time to time. Salary is moderate at best. Advancement in your career is unlikely. The global brand and company has felt like a sinking ship for many years.
- 5.025 Oct 2023Sales ManagerCurrent EmployeeAthens, Athens, Attica
Salary wise is one of the best companies in Greece, always paid on time.
Few promotion opportunities, need to get more opportunities to grow
- 2.030 Aug 2023IT Analyst IIICurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsMinneapolis, MN
Good benefits & work flexibility. A goldmine of opportunities for improvement = plenty of projects ahead. I enjoy hearing the COO and CTO - they sound genuine and caring & have a great vision.
Leadership message gets lost with the layer of untrained poor managers... Lousy relationship & connection with the team - biased and political1
- 5.07 Sept 2023Data AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
they have clear ideas and business vision, very supportive team and good scope of career growth in analytics domain. team is increasing every year
as of now none, good management
MoneyGram International Reviews FAQs
MoneyGram International has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 767 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at MoneyGram International to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
67% of MoneyGram International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MoneyGram International 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.