Found 843 of over 986 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They genuinely care about your well being and has good benefits." (in 114 reviews)
- "Pay is good and Beni fits are ok" (in 74 reviews)
- "This is great for people who enjoy long" (in 50 reviews)
- "Michelin does a very good job at promoting a good work/life balance." (in 45 reviews)
- "Good job security" (in 27 reviews)
- "Poor management lowered the morale" (in 40 reviews)
- "Low salaries compared to other large companies" (in 31 reviews)
- "Rotating shifts is hard to adjust" (in 21 reviews)
- "Managers are always too busy" (in 20 reviews)
- "Upper management doesn't know what they're doing, or how machines work, leading to expectations that can't always be met." (in 13 reviews)
- 3.02 Jul 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearGreenville, SC
Excellent benefits, some positions offer WFH, a CEO with vision, excellent products that are always in demand.
Don't even bother with this particular position. You'll be using a legacy system from 1987 (WTF?) that is very unforgiving, and to get all your work done, you'll have to work a lot more than the "40 hours/week with occasional overtime" that they tell you initially. I started suspecting that things weren't on the level when a co-worker told me that they hadn't taken a lunch hour in months, and when I noticed co-workers starting work at 6:30 a.m. and seeing them online at night. If the job is 50+ hours/week, then they should just be upfront about it, instead of letting you go through the whole process, only to find out that for all their talk about "work/life balance," it's all blah-blah. If you want to get your foot in the door at Michelin, grit your teeth and do this for a year and then transfer out of the department.
Michelin North America Reviews FAQs
Michelin North America has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 986 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Michelin North America to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Michelin North America employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Michelin North America 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.