Mainstreet Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Zeke Turner

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Manager"

I worked at Mainstreet full-time

Pros

Free food and soda fountain. Nice fancy latte machine.

Cons

Poorly ran upper management and leadership. Constantly changed direction and strategy of company which caused mass chaos at times. Ultimately over spent, over hired, got too greedy and led to layoffs of quality employees.

"Stay Away"

I worked at Mainstreet full-time

Pros

Absolutely none. Turner is a scam artist.

Cons

Times were good when I was there but it was obvious Zeke was up to no good.

3. "What once was a great place has turned dark."

Former Employee - Individual Contributor in Carmel, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Individual Contributor in Carmel, IN (US)

I worked at Mainstreet (More than 3 years)

Pros

It was great because of the people and the shiny pretty freebies to employees that the executives faked the employees out with. Most of the exec team is now gone but they are not without ANY guilt. Pros is brought attention to an industry that needed help.

Cons

Every single C level exec was involved in misleading employees and deceiving them. Now, the company is just pulling at every last option to not go under. The ceo will show you the numbers to gain his trust-but those numbers are fluff. Shame on the people still there contributing.

Advice to Management

Transparency earns respect. But you need to first understand that transparency doesn’t mean create your own reality.

"ZEKE TURNER IS A FRAUD"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

I worked at Mainstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None Zeke ripped us off.

Cons

Zeke Turner promised severance pay to all Arizona Employees since he had to close all his facilities due to bad money management. He is a horrible human and businessman and lied when he told us he would pay us. Don't touch anything this guys does he is a fraud.

Advice to Management

Watch out because Zeke Turner is going to bring all you down with him. Run from this puke of a man.

"Broke word to pay for severance after abruptly closing facility"

Former Employee - STaff Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - STaff Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Mainstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have nice buildIngs. I was excited to be starting with a new facility...

Cons

Never opened facility after reporting to work for 6 months...informed that all Arizona facilities were closing on the day our doors closed. Informed us that we would be paid to the end of the month as a severance since the closing was so abrupt...sent email 2 days before final pay to inform that basically no, despite what we said, we aren't paying you fully...just for one day...beware of this company. They promise the moon and throw stardust at you....

"This Place is terrible. Terrible culture and terrible ideas"

I worked at Mainstreet full-time

Pros

Biggest pro: you learn how to manage by observing the clowns in charge and what not to do

Cons

The management and the lack of knowledge. Dudes are clowns - Zeke, the CIO (Scott F who has no development or health care experience) and his buddy (who also has no development or health care experience) know nothing about development and healthcare but they act like they know everything. Morons. You guys are supposed to run a development company - get projects in the ground and get off your ipads

Advice to Management

Close the doors and let the productive workers find new jobs. Also, you guys are unethical clowns.

"Waste of Time, Waste of Investors money"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN (US)

I worked at Mainstreet full-time

Pros

Nothing positive, nothing, only big lies..

Cons

Everything.
    The CEO is not the only responsible but also few former executives who were initially accomplices of the destruction and left when things started to go bad.
    Let's hope that Lawsuits and creditors will also get to Adlai Chester, Zeke's former acolyte and saintly hypocrite servant who is currently CIO of Invesque (formerly Mainstreet Health Investments), the public company after he resigned as CEO of the same company.

Advice to Management

No advice, since being ethical was never part of your values.

"Run from this company !!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ (US)

I have been working at Mainstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None !! Don’t even bother applying for this company ! Worst mistake you will make. Wasted everyone’s time for nothing.

Cons

Everything about this company is fake !! CEO spends money and then realizes he can’t afford it then shuts downs the buildings !! Messes with peoples lives. Paints the picture but the art is worthless !!!

"Ponzi Scheme"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I worked at Mainstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The "idea" of a Rapid Recovery Center was brilliant. Change Healthcare and hire the best and brightest in the industry to help you do it. What a great concept. The company asks that to be part of the culture you have to be all in... and all of its Arizona employees believed in this company with all of their heart.

Cons

This company shut its doors on 4 facilities in Arizona on 3/5. Approximately 120 employees were immediately out of a job. Employees were told that there would be no severance as there was no money left anywhere in the company and that the company was about to go under. Investors in the Arizona properties are claiming that they have not been paid for months and the construction companies are claiming the same. Vendors are likely not going to see any money they are owed either. There are still properties in Texas moving forward with the model and possibly other states. Steer clear something is really wrong here. Do your research on this company they are also known as Invesque Inc.

Advice to Management

Do not ruin anymore lives. You should no longer be in business if you do not know how to effectively run and finance a business. People's livelihood is at risk because of you.

"they will screw you over"

I worked at Mainstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I liked my own boss and the culture.

Cons

Didn’t know what they were doing, bite off more than they could chew . After 6 months they wasted everyone’s time and laid 150 people off with barely any warning.

Advice to Management

Get it together and don’t destroy your employees lives.