MRP Reviews

Found 383 of over 398 reviews

3.3
MRP CEO Scott Matthews
Scott Matthews
Pros
  • "Attractive bonus structure and a good start for a career in sales(in 16 reviews)

• "MRP is a great place for anyone to start a career(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You are simply told to start dialling a campaign with no data and you have to go and find your own(in 19 reviews)

• "Minimum expectation of 150 calls per day to IT managers that all the other advisors have harrased 100s of times over(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working at MRP

Jun 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are on a good team it can be motivating and fun. The bonuses are good.

Cons

Micromanagement is rampant in the workplace

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to post the review of your experience working for mrp. We agree, we have some very good teams here that support consistent development of skills that compliment the financial reward that can be earned. If you would like to discuss the issues you are having, please do reach out to me directly.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

For a first experience in sales, MRP is a good company to start

Apr 29, 2021 - BDR Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is a plus Nice building in Dublin

Cons

Micro-management Hard to reach the bonus

HR Director

Thank you for your review! The sales/business development roles are challenging but as you mentioned, the reward is in line with the work. We are pleased to offer and environment that is connected closely by teamwork but that rewards on individual performance.; a large percentage of mrp sales professionals making 50-100% more in bonus.

3. 1.0

shocking experience

Mar 2, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

old Dublin office was nice

Cons

salary is bad, they keep your commission, management is unqualified, disorganised

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I was sorry to learn that your had a less than favourable experience working for us. Our compensation package, which consists of a generous basic salary and the opportunity to earn uncapped monthly bonuses, is both supportive and competitive within the industry and Dublin.

4. 3.0
      Current Employee

Salary

Oct 27, 2020 - Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good enough pay,nice work atmosphere

Cons

not many cons, stressful somtimes

HR Director

Thank you for your review!

5. 3.0

ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

Aug 16, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great time, super team work, nice office close to Tara Street in Georg QuayPlaza 6th Floor, interesting campaign management, nice shared kitchen, teamevents before lockdown, good IT staff offers many help during lockdown

Cons

the managment is / was not the best ( dublin office does not exist anymore because some were fired some were gone to competitores)

HR Director

Thank you for your review! We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you and learn more about your experience; please reach out directly to the HR Team should you wish to expand on the details of your experience.

6. 1.0

Extremely stressful

Jul 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Attractive bonus structure and a good start for a career in sales

Cons

Most graduate are highered saying that they’ll be working in marketing but it’s only repetitive cold calling. They have an obsolete sales software. Have unrealistic goals and an extremely high turnover among AE. So many customers had GDPR complains too.

2 people found this review helpful

HR Director

Thank you for your review. We don't take the comments lightly and would like to learn more from you and we welcome you to reach out to the HR team directly to discuss.

7. 2.0

Among your convenience

Apr 30, 2020 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fix Salary attractive Located in city center

Cons

Bonus are a ridiculous joke, not like it was supposed to be when you're in interview. Organisation / Management : worst ever seen in my life Learning, quality of the different tools to work : Awfull No Equity, no team work, lack of honesty Big Point : you have a bigger private life with a Public Fb account rather than their data are accurate

HR Director

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed to read your comments and the description of your experience. At mrp we are committed to having a collaborative environment that operates fairly and consistently for all employees. You have made some very serious accusations that are not wholly reflective of the mrp culture, work product or staff that were based on your individual experience. We don't take the comments lightly and would like to learn more from you and we welcome you to reach out to the HR team directly to discuss.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awful management

Mar 2, 2020 - Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I do not recommend MRP at all.

Cons

I do not recommend at all working for MRP. I have been their employee for few months and the manager ended my contract for a pair of converse. Their dress code is strict while it's a tech company. Indeed, MRP is an account based marketing platform for predictive analytics. The actual job does consist of generating leads on behalf of clients. No any ABM platform sold to customers. Daily activities does consist of making hundreds of calls and book leads. As well, you have to call multiple times the same prospects. Just imagine how pissed off the customer can be !!!!! 4-5 times for information check. Then the lead is moved to clients' inside sales representative. Basically, the customers is too much solicited and too often. I do not recommend to work for this company at all. I was the best element in their team. Managing big campaigns and they decided to "let me go" this is exactly what the manager said. No career progression opportunities. Salary is pro-rata which means you are not paid your weekends...

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Current Employee

Pre-Sales

May 23, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues, nice office, make good revenue

Cons

The training does not reflect reality, repetitive work

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Market Resources

Oct 2, 2021 - CEO-Founder in Indore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Global presence with sound professionals

Cons

Not very forward looking as of now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 383 Reviews