Long View Systems Systems Engineer Reviews

Updated 21 Jul 2019

1.4
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
1 Rating

"Slightly Above Industry Average"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A company with positive vision, and they mean well. Many great people at this company around North America. A good place to earn your spurs in the industry. Average compensation but unequal, raises do not even match inflation.

Cons

Power remains in Calgary, and local branches and generally treated like outcasts. The Career Life Planning program is all talk, while it has been successful for many in the past it is all talk now.

Continue reading

Long View Systems Response

July 22, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your time with us over the past 5+ years. We are sorry to see you go and sorry that you didn't get the experience that was intended for your Career Life Planning sessions. Although we always reassess and look to improve our internal programs, we have had and continue to have success with our CLPs - we are saddened that you did not experience that . Your feedback on how you felt like you weren't part of our company being in our Toronto branch, and how you felt you weren't fairly compensated, have been shared with our Executive Team. We want to make sure that wherever our employees are based, the experience is consistent and a positive one. We wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor. Thanks for all you did while you were here!

"System Engineer at Edmonton office"

1.0
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Ontario, CA

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

shiny offices in Down town

Cons

I faced discrimination at this company because I am black.. I was not happy at all about the team members at Edmonton office. I advice any one from ethnic minority not to waste time and apply for Long view. I resigned after one week of employment. this was the most stressful week in my life. was a complete waste of my time, effort and money to relocate at Edmonton for the Job.

Continue reading

Long View Systems Response

July 10, 2018Recruitment Communications Specialist

We are extremely disappointed to hear of this. We do not tolerate this behavior and take this extremely seriously. Can you please call 403-515-6900 and ask to speak with Tasha Westerman, SVP of People Services. She is waiting for your call.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews