Find jobs for Service Desk Analyst

Long View Systems Service Desk Analyst Reviews

Updated 7 Dec 2016

2.7
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
0 Rating

"Service desk"

Service Desk Analyst in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Long View Systems for less than a year

Pros

pay for certs fun work environment will work with you if you need to take time off. very understanding.

Cons

stingy with money. Took me about 6 months to get hired on. full time. dragged their feet with the whole process.

Continue reading

Long View Systems Response

December 8, 2016People Services Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and post your review about Long View. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your work environment, and that you've experienced the benefits of our training offerings, as well as the flexibility we want to instill in the workplace to accommodate personal needs. We definitely want to speak with you more about your comments in the Cons section, as well as your Advice to Management. We want to encourage you to visit your local People Services team to discuss your frustrations so we can gain more insight into the thoughts you have presented in your review - we are always here to listen, and value your opinion! We look forward to the great career you are going to build at Long View!

"Poor management, fake smile, don't bother to apply"

1.0
    Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great location, great benefit, always new people

Cons

Longview prides itself on being about the people. The truth is, the don't care about employees. Very very poor management, old school management . Low moral, poor incentive program, reactive to issue instead of proactive. Agent got fired because it took a muslim hodilay day off (very disrespectful) but it's okay it's okay if a family member of the boss take a day off. Never trust them , it's all smoke. Do your job and leave.

Continue reading

Long View Systems Response

August 18, 2015Recruitment Communications Specialist

Hi there, thank you for the comments on your experience at Long View Toronto. We are glad that you enjoyed our benefits plan and the people you worked with. It sounds like you didn’t get to experience the true Long View in the short time that you were with us. We wish you the best of luck in your new job.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews