Long View Systems Reviews

Updated 4 Jul 2020

3.4
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
  1. "Working as system consultant"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions ,work is easy full digital nice to work here

Cons

No issues at all working here at this company.

March 3, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying all the things we set out to have our employees benefit from. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do!

2. "Great company"

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Work life balance is great

Cons

There is No downsides working here

March 3, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks so much for stopping by to post this short review on us! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us so far. If there's anything you feel that we can improve on, please don't hesitate to connect with your People Services Advisor or Manager. Thanks for all you do!

"Great Culture, But Misguided Salaries"

Current Employee - IT Systems Consultant in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture and people to work with.

Cons

-Career growth is there, but only if you can land an interview internally. Otherwise you get glossed over or ignored, for someone else who is able to network in, or for someone they already know who to elevate. -Disillusioned that the salaries paid for the roles are competitive. The salaries are much lower than what their competitors and other companies are paying.

March 5, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there, we are happy to hear that you enjoy our culture and the awesome people who work at Long View! It's disappointing to hear that you feel like you have been ignored and that you aren't compensated competitively, though. Have you spoken with your People Services Advisor or Manager about your concerns? If not, can you please? We want to be able to discuss this with you and work together to find a solution. Thanks for all you do!

4. "dedicated and hardworking"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Tokat, Tokat

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

best team work and dedication

Cons

dedication that is not recognized at times

January 27, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there, we think you might have picked the wrong employer to place your review under. Long View Systems does not have offices outside of North America at this time, and specifically not in Turkey. Would you be so kind as to please re-look at which employer your review should go under and edit it? Thanks for your support and time!

5. "Great place to be a part of!"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are great to work with!

Cons

Training is limited-so come to the table ready to go!

January 27, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for stopping in to post this short review on us! While we regret that you are no longer with us, we are pleased that you experienced the awesome team we have at our company! We would like to hear more about your comments in the Advice section as we want all of our employees, former and current, to feel like they are treated with dignity and respect. Would you please call Tasha, our SVP of People Services, to give her more information on this? She can be reached at 403-515-6900. She is looking forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, we wish you the best of luck in your new role!

6. "Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Serious about work life balance, career progression, amazing people, team oriented

Cons

Silos throughout the business that limit ability to scale successful service delivery internally and externally

January 12, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your time with us! Our focus on work / life balance and career progression and a team of amazing people is what sets our culture apart from other companies. We would like to hear your ideas on how we can extend our successful service delivery so please speak with your Manager or People Services Manager so that we can learn more . Thanks for all you do for us!

"Fun job, but not enough support."

2.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and nice to work for a company that isnt so rigid. Opportunity to learn and grow as an IT proffessional is available here.

Cons

Sales sells to much and gets to little. Career progression is tough right now as budget for departments is low.

December 5, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there, thanks for the short review on us. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying working in our fun environment and that you see the opportunities for learning and development! Would you please speak with your PS Advisor so that we can learn more about your comments in the Cons section? We would like to rectify this if we can and continue to provide you with a great place to grow your career. Thanks for all you do for us!

"Great learning environment"

Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good learning environment for technical people

Cons

The company went from being a good working place to a place to survive.

November 28, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to write this short review on your 5+ years of being with us. We are glad that you experienced the learning environment that we strive for! We are disappointed to read your comment on turning into a "place to survive", though, and we would like to be able to learn more about this from you. Can you please call our SVP of People Services, Tasha, at 403-515-6900 so that you and she can discuss this further? We appreciate what you did for us while you were here and wish you the best of luck in your new role.

9. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great atmosphere, and training is covered.

Cons

Hours can be long or short... Depending on the client.

November 8, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your time with Long View so far! We are glad that you are experiencing our awesome culture and taking advantage of the learning and development that we offer! If you have more feedback to share or want to give us more details on your comment on the long hours, please connect with your People Services Team in BC. They would be happy to assist and support you. Thanks for all you do!

"System Analyst"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Work life balance good company to work for

Cons

company is only good for starters

November 12, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there and thanks for the brief review on the time spent with us so far! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the work / life balance that we offer and the other great benefits of working here. We would like to learn more about your comment on Long View being 'only good for starters' as we encourage career growth and offer many opportunities to make that happen. Can you please connect with your People Services Advisor so that you can learn more about how to progress your career at Long View? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for all you do!

Found 249 reviews