Long View Systems Reviews

Updated 4 Jul 2020

3.4
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Long View's a good place to work. There is room to advance your career if you work hard and help with company goals.

Cons

We work with technology, so it requires after-hours and weekend work that isn't my favorite.

July 2, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Long View so far! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time here and that you feel that you can grow with us. That's our intent! We understand the after-hours and weekend work isn't desirable, but also sometimes part of the key IT role you play. Have you discussed this with your Manager or PS Advisor to see if there's anything that can be done to reduce this? If not, please do. And thanks for all you do!

2. COVID-19

"Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been with Long View for a couple of months but the culture is fantastic. Every day the leadership team is focused on Long View's people; it is very evident during this turbulent time of Covid-19. Really appreciate how involved the Human Resources team is in every aspect of the business.

Cons

Honestly, there really aren't cons. There are growing pains but every organization has growing pains.

March 25, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to post this review on your experience with us so far. We are pleased that you are having the employee experience that we strive for, even in these unprecedented times. If there is anything that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to your People Services Advisor or Manager. Thanks for all you have done for us so far!

3. "Good Company, Amazing People"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Almost everyone who works over there is nice and friendly. * Relaxed positive environment, everyone is laid back. You dont feel a negative work pressure while working there. * Open environment where management always speaks to the employees about whats going on and the direction they are taking unlike other companies where they keep you in the dark. * The company has an amazing culture where they always bring food over on Thursdays and do events in order to get everyone together. * The company does look out for your career and best interest. You can see that from top management all the way down to the local team.

Cons

* Depends on which department you are in, but work can really go up and down sometimes where you spend considerable time just waiting for work to arrive.

March 18, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time out to write this review on your time with us so far. We are pleased that you are experiencing the people that we pride ourselves on and that keep us going! Sometimes with a consulting-based company, the project work can fluctuate, but in the quieter times, we recommend you do some training to keep your saw sharp. Thanks for all you do and for bringing a positive attitude everyday!

4. "Great company"

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Work life balance is great

Cons

There is No downsides working here

March 3, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks so much for stopping by to post this short review on us! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us so far. If there's anything you feel that we can improve on, please don't hesitate to connect with your People Services Advisor or Manager. Thanks for all you do!

5. "Working as system consultant"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions ,work is easy full digital nice to work here

Cons

No issues at all working here at this company.

March 3, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying all the things we set out to have our employees benefit from. Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do!

6. "dedicated and hardworking"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Tokat, Tokat

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

best team work and dedication

Cons

dedication that is not recognized at times

January 27, 2020Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there, we think you might have picked the wrong employer to place your review under. Long View Systems does not have offices outside of North America at this time, and specifically not in Turkey. Would you be so kind as to please re-look at which employer your review should go under and edit it? Thanks for your support and time!

7. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great atmosphere, and training is covered.

Cons

Hours can be long or short... Depending on the client.

November 8, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your time with Long View so far! We are glad that you are experiencing our awesome culture and taking advantage of the learning and development that we offer! If you have more feedback to share or want to give us more details on your comment on the long hours, please connect with your People Services Team in BC. They would be happy to assist and support you. Thanks for all you do!

8. "Great company"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive staff and nice environment

Cons

I did not notice any negative points

September 23, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi! Thanks for your short review on us. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us so far and we hope that you continue to. We welcome your feedback and suggestions at anytime so if you have anything to share with us in the future, please connect with your People Services Advisor. Thanks for all you do!

9. "A Great Introduction to Corporate IT.."

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of support from Management and HR. Great schedule with amazing work life balance. Excellent compensation package.

Cons

nothing currently comes to mind.

August 28, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad that you feel supported and are experiencing the work / life balance that we strive for our employees to have! If you have any further feedback or suggestions for us, please connect with your Manager or People Services Advisor. Thanks for all you do for us!

10. "Good benefits"

Current Employee - Systems Consultant

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Paid vacation, Sick days, Flexibility

Cons

Normal MSA cons you'd find

July 16, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to write this short review on us. We are happy that you are enjoying some of the many perks that we offer. We would like to hear more about your reference in the Cons section so please connect with your People Services Advisor to do that. Thanks for all you do for us!

Found 249 reviews