Long View Systems Project Manager Reviews

Updated 9 Jul 2019

3.9
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
0 Rating

"Good starter job"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management, at the time, was very open and receptive to feedback and wanting to improve the company

Cons

Project work was slow to come in

July 9, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. While we are saddened that you aren't still with us and that you felt you weren't as busy as you could be when you were, we are grateful that you enjoyed your Management Team. The career progression of Long View's team members is a priority for us, and we will continue to focus on that. Thanks for all you did for us while you were here and best of luck in your new role!

"Sorry to Leave"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Calgary, AB

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of opportunity for career growth, well established employee review process, interesting projects, forward thinking

Cons

Sales team not equipped well to sell products and services

January 29, 2018Recruitment Communications Specialist

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a short review on us. We are glad that you found your time with us valuable, however we are very sorry to see you go! If you would like to help us learn more about your comment in the Cons section, please call our SVP of People Services at 403-515-6900. She would love to hear from you!

"Consulting firm"

Project Manager in Calgary, AB

I worked at Long View Systems for more than 3 years

Pros

Great intention, mission, people, and results. I enjoyed my time working here and found the company to be on the right path, at the time.

Cons

Below average total compensation. There needs to be a renewed focus on business consulting and SaaS offerings. Refocus on being technology agnostic.

April 25, 2017Recruitment Communications Specialist

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how we did. We are pleased that you enjoyed working here and that you feel we have awesome people (we do!), great mission and that we get results! We appreciate your input on our compensation packages and business offerings and will take them into consideration. Thank you for the 3+ years that you spent with us and we wish you the best of luck in your new role!

4. "Great company culture"

Project Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Long View Systems

Pros

Great company culture and they do business according to their core values. Senior management are all down to earth and you don't feel like a number but treat you like a person. Excellent training opportunities to help you grow with the company.

Cons

Small to medium sized company with limited growth opportunities for climbing up the ladder

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews