Long View Systems Anonymous Reviews

Updated 13 Nov 2019

1.5
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
0 Rating

"Disorganized"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Profitable company with big enterprise clients. Good People Services team. Good benefits and flexibility.

Cons

The experience will depend on what department you join. Technical roles may have a better leadership in comparison to other corporate roles, after all that is where the company profits and invests the most. There is stagnancy when it comes to internal process innovation even though there's very apparent gaps, this is likely due to long term middle management having limited ideas and beliefs. For a large organization, there does seem to be a disorganized pace of delivery.

Long View Systems Response

November 14, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy that you appreciated the flexibility, benefits and People Services Team that we have at Long View. We are sorry that it didn't work out for you with us but wish you the best of luck in your next role.

"Old school MSP"

1.0

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Long View Systems for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to work with very technical folks and if you want to you can learn a lot.

Cons

Team leads and mid management lack of leadership skills.

Long View Systems Response

November 13, 2018Recruitment Communications Specialist

We are really disappointed to learn of this short but not-so-great review on us and your time with Long View. We are glad that you appreciated the amazing talent we have here but we regret that you didn't raise your concerns with your Manager and our People Services Team so that we could have rectified it. We wish you the best of luck in the future and thanks for all you did for us.

"Core Pillars are Made of Mud!"

1.0
    Anonymous

I worked at Long View Systems

Pros

No management presence what so ever! So you can basically do whatever you want.they don't have a clue! Some really great technical talent to work and learn from. Such a shame they don't go to a company that would appreciate them more. So many better places to work.

Cons

This company is the most fake organization I have ever seen. Everything is propaganda! They only involve themselves in anything they can can smear their name over for attention or if they feel they can get some free publicity. Don't believe the hype around how fast they are growing or what an awesome company they say they are! All BS, and believe me, you will see it about 2 weeks after you start...they don't deliver what they say, and they will forget about you fast! Ask them how many employees it took to get to their current number! Most likely double of what they are! Turn over is crazy high! You only succeed if you like kissing butt! If they can control you, then you will get promoted! They hate people whom stand up for themselves...If you are one, a dead end career. You can tell that this company is solely driven by money!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews