Found 676 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Liveops
Here are some entry level companies hiring for WFH Customer Service: ModSquad TTEC LiveOps Alorica Working Solutions Appen Transcom Concentrix Anyone who works for these companies, please share your experience Concentrix Transcom Working Solutions Alorica, Inc. Liveops Ttec digital Modsquad
Got a burning question about Liveops? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Liveops employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible Work From Home ." (in 152 reviews)
- "Pay is good and can be great if your selling and meeting your goals." (in 59 reviews)
- "Make your own schedule and flexible" (in 54 reviews)
- "Hours are flexible if you want a part time job with little to no pay." (in 46 reviews)
- "The people I work with & around are great!" (in 33 reviews)
- "Training is unpaid and some clients take 2 or 3 weeks of training 8 hours a day" (in 72 reviews)
- "No benefits because you are an independent contractor and they don’t pay a set hourly rate." (in 33 reviews)
- "pays per min talk time so if the calls are coming in slow no money" (in 23 reviews)
- "Communication can be poor." (in 16 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 13 reviews)
- 1.031 Jul 2023Independent ContractorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIndianapolis, IN
Flexibility is there when you need it.
Low pay, CRAZY LOW call volume, unpaid training, poor communication by corporate team, difficulty to even secure commits (scheduled time on the phones), lack of support. Lack of stability - if you are lucky enough to snag a client that you like, don’t get too attached and excited. If they don’t abruptly cancel the opportunity while you’re in the middle of your certification class, the chances are still pretty high that the client will pull out of the partnership with LiveOps, leaving you with absolutely no work available and with no warning. This company has lost several big (and good) clients recently and it’s scary.6Liveops Response2mo
We appreciate the time you took to share your experience as an independent contractor and will pass your feedback along to the team.
- 5.05 Sept 2023Callcenter AgentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great company to work for
I feel like this is a Good company to work for1Liveops Response2w
We're thrilled to hear this from you. Comments like this let us know that we are on the right track. Thank you for taking the time to share.
- 4.07 Sept 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFlorence, SC
Great self time management job.
Schedule times sometimes fill quicklyLiveops Response6d
Hi there! Great points all around - especially the ability to flex your schedule and self-manage as an Independent Contractor agent. Thank you for sharing.
- 5.030 Aug 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearShelby, NC
We can work when we want
I can not think of any cons1Liveops Response3w
That's amazing to hear! Scheduling your own hours is such a major plus, and we're glad you have experienced that benefit first-hand.
- 5.029 Aug 2023LoveFormer Employee
Great time there for sure
Great time without pay is hard2Liveops Response3w
Thank you so much for sharing these kind words about Liveops!
- 1.031 Jul 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Current Employee
Ability to create your own schedule
The window dressing is appealing but the underbelly of the company is dank & grimey &. Management is severely disconnected from the agent population. Communications are often absent when needed & geared towards "keeping the client" when sent. Agents are treated like disposables thus attrition is very high; It is rare to find longevity among agents. This is a last resort work option; applicants beware.2Liveops Response2mo
Hi there, thank you for your review. We strive for an excellent agent experience and apologize if we fell short of expectations. Please tell us more by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what program you were in so we can improve the experience.
- 5.022 Aug 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Very flexible and good work/life balance.
No real cons, its remote so you stay in your pjs and make money.1Liveops Response4w
Pajamas definitely make everything better! We are so glad you have enjoyed your time independently contracting with Liveops, especially in the flexibility and life balance aspects. We appreciate the time you took to share.
- 5.022 Aug 2023Talent AcquisitionFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Remote company with growth mindset
recent RIF impacted many employees1Liveops Response4w
Thank you so much for this feedback! We want all our employees to be able to truly grow into their positions, and are glad you have felt this first-hand.
- 2.026 Jun 2023Agent Results AssociateCurrent Employee
401k, medical insurance, the provide the equipment
Minimal training and expected to jump into everything even without knowing. It's literally the blind leading the blind. They really think that multitasking is the way to go and expect you to do 3 or 4 things at a time. Tons of demands and the work load is never ending.3Liveops Response3mo
We appreciate the time you took to share. ARAs are such an important part of the Liveops team, and we are thankful for your feedback. We will share this with our leadership team.
Liveops Reviews FAQs
Liveops has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,298 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Liveops to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
69% of Liveops employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Liveops 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.