Jump Trading "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Jump Trading Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 6 Aug 2019

4.3
Jump Trading COO Matt Schrecengost (no image)
Matt Schrecengost
Pros
  • "Smart people - state of the art tech - all resources available to be successful(in 10 reviews)

• "Comfortable working environment allows you to be yourself and not worry about perceptions(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Young work environment can contribute to pressure to work very long hours but then this is standard in this industry(in 5 reviews)

• "There are no cons - only one would be that the industry is niche and that isn't jump specific(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Intern Review"

Current Intern - Web Dev in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jump Trading for less than a year

Pros

1. Very structured intern curriculum 2. Flat structure 3. Interesting new challenges that is not found in other tech companies 4. Peers are the best of the best

Jump Trading2019-08-07

"Trader"

I worked at Jump Trading full-time

Pros

Fantastic organizational structure. Management is easily accessible. Colleagues are the best and brightest in the industry. Comfortable working environment allows you to be yourself and not worry about perceptions. Rigorous work ethic all around.

Cons

Five words for Cons. There are no cons.

Jump Trading2018-08-01

"Great projects and fantastic people"

I worked at Jump Trading

Pros

I worked as an intern over the summer. I really enjoyed the freedom I was given to explore my own designs and solutions. My projects were quite open-ended and fun to tackle and I gained a lot of experience that will be useful later on. At work, the people at Jump are very kind and technically talented; I learned a lot from my mentors. After work, I had a great time with the other interns, and the company sponsored many fun intern events. I thoroughly enjoyed my ten weeks - both at work and outside of work.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Continue reading
    Jump Trading2015-08-29

"Great place and people"

Former Intern - Software Engineer Intern in Chicago, IL

I worked at Jump Trading for less than a year

Pros

Smart people, amazing infrastructure and good environment. Some of the best hardware/software stacks, focus on optimization and speed, and great engineers.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Jump Trading2015-08-29

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews