Found 24,589 of over 30K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Intel Corporation
5 months ago
Hi everyone, I have worked as FPGA prototyping Eng Intern at INTEL for 9 months.I am looking for full time role as in RTL/FPGA Design,synth/PD,if you know any lead please consider. For resume and further information please DM me. Synopsys Inc. Qualcomm Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Intel Corporation NXP Microchip technology Micron Technology IBM Broadcom Inc. Microsoft Samsung MediaTek Infineon Technologies Einfochips Ampere Computing LLC Google Western Digital Renesas Cadence Design System Arm
6 months ago
I am from India, and completed mtech VLSI Design this year,worked as an intern at Intel, now searching for job but can't find for fresher role right now what if i will not get in next couple of months, what is the alternate should I take, I am also NET qualified . I am so worried about it, please suggest
6 months ago
I'm currently seeking new opportunities and considering a transition from my Principal Product Manager role (G9) at Intel to a fast-paced, growing new era company. Over my 11 yrs of experience (8 yrs in Product) I have successfully handled and shipped end-to-end solutions and products in the datacenter and cloud domains. I recently finished MBA from an ivy league and exploring new challenges and would love to contribute my skills to an organization that values innovation and growth.
Got a burning question about Intel Corporation? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Intel Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Sabbatical is a good benefit and can be used in 1 or 2 months increments." (in 2609 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you know what is needed and inner circle of key folks." (in 2379 reviews)
- "There are many great people at Intel and everybody has the same goals most of the time." (in 1630 reviews)
- "The pay was good and I felt like I had control over my work schedule for the most part." (in 1017 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning" (in 796 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of vision" (in 660 reviews)
- "If your manager is bad (which is most of the time) your life will be miserable." (in 583 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and reorgs demotivates teams spirit.Managers are biased." (in 338 reviews)
- "Long hours and no enough information given out for a site that is more than likely closing" (in 267 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are in direct revolt against CEO and his plans." (in 174 reviews)
- 4.03 Nov 2023Senior Product Development EngineerFormer Employee
Lots of benefits, Worked with great people. Opportunities to move between departments
Work-pace is very intense. This is not common to every team, but dominant. Some bad managers - mostly technical people so not really people managers.
- 3.030 Oct 2023Manufacturing TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLeixlip
Why should I trust this site?
Salary is not completive. Neutral = not happy with the culture in the company.1
- 2.031 Oct 2023Maintenance TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsKildare
Pension and health insurance. Good facilities
No career progression. Management are very negative. No work life balance1
- 3.018 Sept 2023Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLeixlip
The people are for the most part great. The work is not hard but the hours are.
Removed pay rises in a time of inflation and announced profits Removed bonuses and some perks Long hours expected Shift Pattern is terrible with extra hours just expected.2
- 3.024 Oct 2023Manufacturing TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsDublin, Dublin
Work Colleagues, Not micro managed, Interesting Work
Poor management on all levels Pay increases slowed down
Intel Corporation Reviews FAQs
Intel Corporation has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 30,470 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Intel Corporation to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
82% of Intel Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intel Corporation 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.