InVision Reviews

Found 316 of over 325 reviews

4.2
InVision CEO Clark Valberg
Clark Valberg
Pros
  • "The perks for remote work are also a big reason why I wanted to work here(in 58 reviews)

• "Work-life balance and time flexibility(in 27 reviews)

• Cons
  • "These aren't cons in the since of InVision is broken because of these things but rather this is the list of things that aren't where they should be yet(in 27 reviews)

• "Remote work can sometimes feel lonely(in 22 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Safe Space for all

Apr 25, 2022 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

InVision is a safe space where all are welcome. Where differences are actively sought out and valued. It is a place of learning where everyone is open to learning more about different communities and cultures. The remote perks are amazing. The people are so welcoming, kind and engaged. The company cares about individuals and their experiences.

Cons

Remote work can be challenging for some without meeting colleagues in person

2. 5.0

Business Development Representative

Oct 25, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best company I ever worked for, really grateful to work there.

Cons

Not real cons... You have to adapt to the remote way of working, first weeks can be complicated but it is worth it!

3. 5.0

Very Human

May 13, 2022 - Senior Product Designer in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, Great People, very human focused on work life balance

Cons

I'm really new so just getting started. No cons yet.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company to work for

May 5, 2022 - Lead Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Async work, it's easy to work asynchronously here, during my time I was working at two different squads and in both teams I was able to work on my own terms, just get to the few meetings I had and everything else was on slack * Flexible times, have a doctor's appointment? No problem! You can work on your own terms as long as you are present on the few meetings you have * Smart folks, everyone is really friendly and smart, I learned a lot from these folks, the culture is great!

Cons

* Constantly changing CTOs, in the few years I was here there were like 3 or 4 CTOs * Each CTO did a re-organization

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good folks, fully distributed

May 10, 2022 - Technical Account Manager (TAM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fully distributed workplace (100% remote). Good benefits and perks (monthly cafe card stipend, home office allowance, good medical, etc.). Wonderful group of people working on the product and supporting it.

Cons

Limited opportunities over time as company shrinkage continued.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

A very unique and special place

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at InVision is incredible and the product is also finally in a place where we can all be very proud. I love working with my peers, leaders, and team. There is a huge amount of psychological safety, creativity, and most importantly joy and fun! We laugh together and my work-life balance has never been better. I love working here!

Cons

Not enough focus. We are doing too many things and not doing them as well as we could if we had a clear focus. Need to be explicit in what we are doing and not doing across teams.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Growing pains but good people

Apr 29, 2022 - Growth Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The people genuinely care for you and have in instances allowed for individuals to take extended leave or transfer locations, even if it meant negatively impacting the business - Comprehensive list of perks including an allowance card - Value career progression , frequent promotions - Frequent product updates, strong engineering team

Cons

- A dramatic shift in gtm and product mid 2021, the business has been experience growth pains and uncertainty in this time period - Digital whiteboards are a highly competitive market. From a product perspective they all do the same thing. It comes down to who gets in first or who can provide a better price. It’s not a technical sell. For someone that likes technical conversations, I found this form of sales dull. Granted though, the product is moving from a whiteboard to a project management platform.

8. 2.0

Disconnected

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is competitive compared to othwrs

Cons

Too many to mention, but the biggest is exclusion! If you are not part of the clique then you won’t last long

5 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

SDR

Apr 7, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance, good work culture, fully remote, growing product

Cons

Fully remote if you struggle with collaborating remotely.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

The Best Experience

Apr 4, 2022 - Executive Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work with great people Incredible culture Remote work life Great perks

Cons

Can't think of any cons - I had a great experience during my time at InVision

Viewing 1 - 10 of 316 Reviews

InVision Reviews FAQs

InVision has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 325 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at InVision to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 21% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, InVision employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at InVision. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

78% of InVision employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated InVision 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with InVision Job Seekers