Immedis Reviews

Found 67 of over 69 reviews

3.8
Immedis Executive Chairman Terry Clune
Terry Clune
Pros
  • "If you are hard working and dedicated you will do well at Immedis(in 10 reviews)

• "good salary, great colleagues, dynamic work environment(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Immedis is a really good company - haven't seen anything which is a negative(in 5 reviews)

• "nothing major(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant opportunity after scaling challenges

Feb 24, 2022 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loads of high caliber people across the business who care Enviable global customer base including lots of blue chip and well known tech names Disruptable industry not served well by global trends

Cons

Company has scaled too fast without the strategy to go with it There is burnout amongst key teams Leadership change which is not uncommon after a few years of hypergrowth Right sizing in 2021 handled poorly and hit wrong areas

Immedis Response

Global Marketing Director

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I understand your frustration, and we will take your feedback on board. We are looking to ensure that we use this year to improve our employee experience. We know people are at the heart of everything we do.

2. 5.0

Fast paced & great people

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

growing fast, changing environment brings opportunities, great people

Cons

Need to be comfortable with continuous change

2 people found this review helpful

Immedis Response

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback. We know the pace of growth we've experienced has been challenging, but we are delighted that you can see the opportunities that our growth brings. Thank you for calling out our great people. We know we are nothing without the incredible people we have in our business.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity for professional growth and learning

Nov 12, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of potential for professional growth. Positive employee culture where everyone is focused on improving the working experience, and the company.

Cons

The different business functions are quite siloed.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Endless Opportunities

Oct 28, 2021 - Enterprise Sales Director in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solution oriented people will carve great career paths.. Multiple opportunities to progress and develop. Exciting growth and brilliant leadership

Cons

It continues to offer me great opportunities so it's difficult to find one.

5. 5.0

A fine employer

Oct 27, 2021 - Platform Support Agent in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary. Ideal location at the heart of Dublin City.

Cons

Repetitive work. Smaller chance of advancement.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Exciting Irish Company

Aug 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and work/life balance. Consistent communication with senior management. Flexibility to contribute creatively.

Cons

Need more opportunities for internal career progression.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Rocket ship - in a good way :)

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

this is a wonderful place to work, moving quickly, culture is amazing. Weekly communication from the CEO and the rest of the ELT. People are genuinely really nice and helpful, alot of people joined during COVID but its still feels like family. People are promoted from within - all the time, i think there were 53 promotions in Q1. They are bringing some really seasons execs as well - which will help scale the company.

Cons

nothing - love it here. one thing for people reading this who are thinking of joining - this company won't suit you if you who want a slow paced work environment, with very predictable days.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Opportunities to progress if you must the work in

Apr 27, 2021 - Payroll Specialist in Kilkenny
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are hard working and dedicated you will do well at Immedis

Cons

Some days can be long depending on different issues

9. 5.0

great place to work

Feb 5, 2021 - Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work and industry - lots of opportunity

Cons

No real cons to talk about

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

So far so great

Nov 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Passionate, inclusive team who don't take themselves too seriously, - Motivating mgmt who encourage staff to share ideas around improving existing processes, - Seamless, remote onboarding and the most responsive IT team I've come across yet, - Young company making big moves in the world of Global Payroll, - Exciting time to join a constantly growing team!

Cons

Can't think of any. Long may it last!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews

Immedis Reviews FAQs

Immedis has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Immedis to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -23% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Immedis employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Immedis. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.

77% of Immedis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Immedis 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Immedis Job Seekers