Cover image for Immedis

Found 70 of over 72 reviews

3.6
Immedis Executive Chairman Terry Clune
Terry Clune
Pros
  • "good salary, great colleagues, dynamic work environment(in 5 reviews)

• "Fantastic Opportunities to progress(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Immedis is a really good company - haven't seen anything which is a negative(in 5 reviews)

• "nothing major(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful Company with the most amazing people

23 Aug 2022 - Senior Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working in Immedis as it means I get to work with some of the most amazing people I've come across in my career. The leadership team is open to ideas, and as a business, I feel we are doing something really special. It's hard but it's worth it.

Cons

There is a lot of change. It's a high-paced environment, but everyone is there to support you and to help when needed.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Falling apart

13 Nov 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There were very few pros

Cons

Under staffed and management only cared about a touch less payroll regardless of whether it was right or wrong! Benefits were none existant!

3. Join the Immedis team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place, could improve on stability

13 Jun 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of opportunities, lot of great deals closed, the company has the right attitude

Cons

Too many changes in senior management. The lack of stability at the top drives employees nuts.

Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm delighted you recognize the opportunity we have and our overall ambitions in Immedis. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. That's why over the last few months, we have been looking at how best to structure the business to ensure we are set up for the future. This has involved a lot of change internally, and we know it hasn't been easy, but it ensures we are set up for success going forward.

5. 3.0

In Transition

8 Jun 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good colleagues and plausible product/service

Cons

Too much staff turnover, poor leadership communications

Human Resources

Thank you so much for writing this review. We are delighted to see you mention good colleagues. Our One Team approach is really important to us in Immedis and we know how lucky we are to have such an incredible team. We hear what you are saying loud and clear, and we will take that feedback onboard and look at ways to immediately address some of the challenges you have identified.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee

A sinking ship

27 Jun 2022 - Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good people Salary and Benefits

Cons

Too many to mention but here is a few: High turnover on the Leadership team. This has lead to a negative impression in the market about the stability of the business. Unstable software has resulted in poor customer experience For a payroll company, The lack of input on the softwares UI from qualified payroll professionals is alarming. All of the above has lead to a huge walkout of staff over the last year and nobody seems to care There is a lot of rumors abound about the companies future and it made me very uneasy

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you so much for writing this review. We are delighted to see you mention the great people we are lucky to have with us in Immedis. Our One Team approach is really important to us in Immedis. We know how lucky we are to have such an incredible team, and that's why we have introduced various initiatives over the last number of weeks that are entirely focused on supporting our people. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. That's why over the last few months, we have been looking at how best to structure the business to ensure we are set up for the future. This has involved a lot of change internally, and we know it hasn't been easy. We would love to speak to you directly to gain any insights you have to ensure our employees don't feel like this in the future. Overall, we are really sorry you had a negative experience at Immedis.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee

Seems to be going to hell in a handcart.

13 May 2022 - General Operative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can't think of pros right now as there is so much wrong. I'll try to come up with one or two as I continue this review.

Cons

Used to be a good experience working here, at least initially but now going to hell in a handcart The new executive team are as bad if not slightly worse than the people they replaced - Some are out and out bullies that vary between passive aggressiveness and outright disrespect with poor or non-existent people leadership skills - Wide scale burnout experienced in various teams. - Unlike times gone by, people have gone very very quiet in meetings - Its so obvious and I think the reasons are clear - Some nice colleagues but others are now happy to go missing when you need their help with one or two I know happy to throw you under the bus probably following the line that leadership do as they gain more experience - some are just too busy to help - Asking employees not to let fellow staff or clients know they are leaving the company says it all It has turned from a motivating place to work to a very demotivating place to work, lots of chaos, pure structure, lots of lip service to core values. Respect is emphasised to you when you join but some in leadership/mgmt don't show it and haven't a clue about relating positively to people - They are great at pontificating but are not real leaders. Lots of spin and little substance - You are promised that things will get easier and certain things are in place (which are an outright lie). You are promised that things will change but they never do and in many roles, you'll probably feel miserable after a few weeks if not months. No matter what you do or how hard you work, it seems that it will always be the same. The initial training is good and better than I experienced in my last company but some mgrs/leads have no experience of their role and are next to useless when it comes to helping out which leads to a difficult start in your role. There is supposed to be a new mgmt framework structure that has never been rolled out to date and promised ages ago but I doubt much will change. Old habits die very hard among people with influence that have been in the company for a while. My advice to anyone who is joining - I'd think again. If you like chaos and can live with a target on your back when it happens (which I'm sure it will for many as its very hard to keep up), by all means join for the challenge. It will be hard to last very long before getting discouraged unless you are very lucky. With the way employees have been treated , never mind some seemingly poor business decisions, the company seems to be struggling and I'm not surprised.

8 people found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you so much for writing this review. We hear what you are saying loud and clear, and we are looking at ways to immediately address some of the challenges you have identified. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. That's why over the last few months, we have been looking at how best to structure the business to ensure we are set up for the future. This has involved a lot of change internally, and we know it hasn't been easy. That's why we have introduced various initiatives over the last number of weeks that are fully focused on supporting our people. We would love to speak to you directly to gain any insights you have to ensure our employees don't feel like this in the future. We want to ensure feedback is actioned and taken onboard. Overall, we are really sorry you had a negative experience at Immedis.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant opportunity after scaling challenges

24 Feb 2022 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loads of high caliber people across the business who care Enviable global customer base including lots of blue chip and well known tech names Disruptable industry not served well by global trends

Cons

Company has scaled too fast without the strategy to go with it There is burnout amongst key teams Leadership change which is not uncommon after a few years of hypergrowth Right sizing in 2021 handled poorly and hit wrong areas

Global Marketing Director

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I understand your frustration, and we will take your feedback on board. We are looking to ensure that we use this year to improve our employee experience. We know people are at the heart of everything we do.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor employer with little respect for staff

27 Jan 2022 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Superb project team who are very supportive and committed to customers. For employees that can give everything & do so consistently - this is a company you will do well in.

Cons

Weak executive team. Wide scale burnout experienced in multiple implementation project teams. Systematic process (late last year) of pushing employees out who were not able to keep up with the ever increasing frantic pace. Policy of cutting off employees network access on last working day without warning. Asking employees not to let fellow staff or clients know they are leaving the company.

6 people found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry your experience was less than ideal. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. Thank you for calling out our project team. We are delighted to hear they were supportive of you. As a business, we are focused on supporting our employees, and we hope the changes we are implementing will mean others have a better experience going forward.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Excellent Company

13 Jan 2022 - Project Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people part of a team

Cons

None that I can think of

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm delighted you recognize the great people on your team. As a business, we know we are lucky to have incredible people in our business.

11. 3.0
      Current Employee

Too many changes

21 Jan 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team and people available to help

Cons

The company is not well organized

1 person found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry your experience was less than ideal. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for our teams. We are delighted to hear your team was good and that they were available to help. That's really important to us in Immedis. As a business, we are focused on supporting our employees, and we hope the changes we are implementing will mean others have a better experience going forward.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Reviews
    </>Embed

Immedis Reviews FAQs

Immedis has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Immedis to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Immedis employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Immedis. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

73% of Immedis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Immedis 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.