Immedis Reviews

Found 67 of over 69 reviews

3.8
Immedis Executive Chairman Terry Clune
Terry Clune
Pros
  • "If you are hard working and dedicated you will do well at Immedis(in 10 reviews)

• "good salary, great colleagues, dynamic work environment(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Immedis is a really good company - haven't seen anything which is a negative(in 5 reviews)

• "nothing major(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant opportunity after scaling challenges

Feb 24, 2022 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loads of high caliber people across the business who care Enviable global customer base including lots of blue chip and well known tech names Disruptable industry not served well by global trends

Cons

Company has scaled too fast without the strategy to go with it There is burnout amongst key teams Leadership change which is not uncommon after a few years of hypergrowth Right sizing in 2021 handled poorly and hit wrong areas

Global Marketing Director

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I understand your frustration, and we will take your feedback on board. We are looking to ensure that we use this year to improve our employee experience. We know people are at the heart of everything we do.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place, could improve on stability

Jun 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of opportunities, lot of great deals closed, the company has the right attitude

Cons

Too many changes in senior management. The lack of stability at the top drives employees nuts.

3. 3.0

In Transition

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good colleagues and plausible product/service

Cons

Too much staff turnover, poor leadership communications

4. 1.0
      Former Employee

Seems to be going to hell in a handcart.

May 13, 2022 - General Operative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can't think of pros right now as there is so much wrong. I'll try to come up with one or two as I continue this review.

Cons

Used to be a good experience working here, at least initially but now going to hell in a handcart The new executive team are as bad if not slightly worse than the people they replaced - Some are out and out bullies that vary between passive aggressiveness and outright disrespect with poor or non-existent people leadership skills - Wide scale burnout experienced in various teams. - Unlike times gone by, people have gone very very quiet in meetings - Its so obvious and I think the reasons are clear - Some nice colleagues but others are now happy to go missing when you need their help with one or two I know happy to throw you under the bus probably following the line that leadership do as they gain more experience - some are just too busy to help - Asking employees not to let fellow staff or clients know they are leaving the company says it all It has turned from a motivating place to work to a very demotivating place to work, lots of chaos, pure structure, lots of lip service to core values. Respect is emphasised to you when you join but some in leadership/mgmt don't show it and haven't a clue about relating positively to people - They are great at pontificating but are not real leaders. Lots of spin and little substance - You are promised that things will get easier and certain things are in place (which are an outright lie). You are promised that things will change but they never do and in many roles, you'll probably feel miserable after a few weeks if not months. No matter what you do or how hard you work, it seems that it will always be the same. The initial training is good and better than I experienced in my last company but some mgrs/leads have no experience of their role and are next to useless when it comes to helping out which leads to a difficult start in your role. There is supposed to be a new mgmt framework structure that has never been rolled out to date and promised ages ago but I doubt much will change. Old habits die very hard among people with influence that have been in the company for a while. My advice to anyone who is joining - I'd think again. If you like chaos and can live with a target on your back when it happens (which I'm sure it will for many as its very hard to keep up), by all means join for the challenge. It will be hard to last very long before getting discouraged unless you are very lucky. With the way employees have been treated , never mind some seemingly poor business decisions, the company seems to be struggling and I'm not surprised.

5 people found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you so much for writing this review. We hear what you are saying loud and clear, and we are looking at ways to immediately address some of the challenges you have identified. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. That's why over the last few months, we have been looking at how best to structure the business to ensure we are set up for the future. This has involved a lot of change internally, and we know it hasn't been easy. That's why we have introduced various initiatives over the last number of weeks that are fully focused on supporting our people. We would love to speak to you directly to gain any insights you have to ensure our employees don't feel like this in the future. We want to ensure feedback is actioned and taken onboard. Overall, we are really sorry you had a negative experience at Immedis.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor employer with little respect for staff

Jan 27, 2022 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Superb project team who are very supportive and committed to customers. For employees that can give everything & do so consistently - this is a company you will do well in.

Cons

Weak executive team. Wide scale burnout experienced in multiple implementation project teams. Systematic process (late last year) of pushing employees out who were not able to keep up with the ever increasing frantic pace. Policy of cutting off employees network access on last working day without warning. Asking employees not to let fellow staff or clients know they are leaving the company.

4 people found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry your experience was less than ideal. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for everyone. Thank you for calling out our project team. We are delighted to hear they were supportive of you. As a business, we are focused on supporting our employees, and we hope the changes we are implementing will mean others have a better experience going forward.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Excellent Company

Jan 13, 2022 - Project Manager in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people part of a team

Cons

None that I can think of

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm delighted you recognize the great people on your team. As a business, we know we are lucky to have incredible people in our business.

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Too many changes

Jan 21, 2022 - Anonymous Title in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team and people available to help

Cons

The company is not well organized

1 person found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm sorry your experience was less than ideal. We know the pace of growth we have experienced is hard and can be challenging for our teams. We are delighted to hear your team was good and that they were available to help. That's really important to us in Immedis. As a business, we are focused on supporting our employees, and we hope the changes we are implementing will mean others have a better experience going forward.

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Chaotic company, panicked "restructuring", glib management approach

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to build contacts as they are largely moving elsewhere.

Cons

In the later part of 2020, as a direct result of what I imagine is confidential information, a group of recent hires at Immedis were let go despite being consistently performing above expectations. Many of these people hadn't yet passed probation. At a mandatory all-hands meeting, during which a senior board member announced they were leaving via company-wide email, this was attributed to "right-sizing". It was also announced that these changes had been in the works for many months, longer than the entire tenure of those who'd been let go. Many of those not being let go complained in the chat channel that there was mass burnout in the operations departments, across the company a number of those who avoided "right-sizing" are leaving of their own accord, and requested more oversight. Happily during this tumultuous time they appear to have managed to maintain their sponsorship of a golfer. Companies often reply to negative reviews on here to characterise them as an individual with an axe to grind. I leave this up to you. Even if they do have a brief hiring freeze, Immedis' disposable attitude to new hires and their unreasonable workload expectation of their current employees is worth considering if you're going to spend time and effort in this company. Though there are good people here, this is despite the "hypergrowth"-focused strategy, outlined by the CEO in the meeting mentioned above, not because of it.

3 people found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

We are so sorry to hear you had a negative experience at Immedis. Over the last few months, we have been looking at how best to structure the business to ensure we are set up for the future. This has involved a lot of change and indeed restructuring internally. Unfortunately, it meant we needed to right-size our teams to set ourselves up for success going forward. We are looking to 2022 with a clear set of business priorities, and we hope to work collaboratively with our employees to create the best possible environment for our people. We would love to speak to you directly to gain any insights you have to ensure employees don’t feel like this in the future.

9. 5.0

Fast paced & great people

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

growing fast, changing environment brings opportunities, great people

Cons

Need to be comfortable with continuous change

2 people found this review helpful

Global Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback. We know the pace of growth we've experienced has been challenging, but we are delighted that you can see the opportunities that our growth brings. Thank you for calling out our great people. We know we are nothing without the incredible people we have in our business.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growth potential but lacks strong leadership

Dec 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dedicated teams, lots of opportunity for growth and improvement.

Cons

Clear strategic direction from top leadership is missing, low salary and benefits

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews

Immedis Reviews FAQs

Immedis has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Immedis to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -23% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Immedis employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Immedis. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.

77% of Immedis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Immedis 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Immedis Job Seekers