The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about ITWorx? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ITWorx employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to deal with" (in 46 reviews)
- "Best environment to innovate and learn new things" (in 44 reviews)
- "Good environment, flexible hours, working from home" (in 41 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and the open door policy is perfect there ....they are helping you to finalize work" (in 37 reviews)
- "The work environment is good and flexible." (in 21 reviews)
- "Low Salaries can definitely lead you to hire people who aren't necessarily the most skilled and the quality of work can suffer." (in 146 reviews)
- "bad management leads to high turn over" (in 21 reviews)
- "No career path" (in 17 reviews)
- "Less benefits than expected and" (in 11 reviews)
- "no way to evaluate your direct manager" (in 10 reviews)
Found 553 of over 581 reviews
Updated 22 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.022 Sept 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCairo, Cairo Governorate
Culture is great with a bunch of like minded individuals. Many extra curricular events to make sure you are always engaged
Not the best pay considering that all of the companies income is in USD.
ITWorx Reviews FAQs
ITWorx has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 581 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at ITWorx to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
90% of ITWorx employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ITWorx 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.