I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2022

Found 42 of over 44 reviews

2.9
I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services Group CEO Philip Maguire (no image)
Philip Maguire
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work In

Jan 11, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity to grow in the company

Cons

None at present, company is growing is fast

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Technical consultant

Aug 10, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

learning new techniques to attract Irish talent

Cons

Hard to convert the lead

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

No progression

Nov 19, 2020 - IT Service Desk Analyst in Cobh
    Business Outlook

Pros

They pay you in euros

Cons

The dont pay you enough euros

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company to work for

Jul 14, 2020 - Applications Support Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Goor work environment and atmosphere

Cons

None that I have experienced

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good environment

Jan 15, 2020 - IT Deskside Engineert in Cork
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed environment Good learning experience Nice colleagues

Cons

Low salary(very entry level and increases only tiny amount every 6 months) Learning platform not very useful(used to be at least)

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your feedback. We always try to secure the very best industry-standard salaries for all our contractors. This is dependent on our client resources and we do endevour to look after our contractors in this regard. As for budgets for conferences, all our contractors are self-employed and as such, are unable to take advantage of the staff training budgets. There are many benefits to being self-employed and we hope that the higher rates of pay will help towards that. We hope you will consider contracting with us again sometime soon.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

You're nothing more than a number

Oct 26, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people on client sites working for IT Alliance are great and helpful and will show you the ropes.

Cons

IT Alliance really don't care about the individual, it is all optics. There is no on boarding process, no instructions on how to timesheet, deadlines etc. The salary is below market for roles and there is a lack perks. There's no incentive to stay with them. IT Alliance don't stick to their own processes and policies either however if you don't please them especially the account managers, they have no problem turning on you, which is extremely alarming and disappointing and certainly not professional.

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry that the last assignment with our organisation didn’t achieve the levels you were hoping for in terms of day rate (if you worked as a contractor). There are a number of restrictions placed on certain roles with certain clients. This all depends on the role, the client budget etc. I hope you might reach out to your account manager who might be able to share the rationale for the pay level with you. We value each and every contractor that works with us. Contractors and staff are core to our business. As for the 'perks' we can't comment as we are not sure if you were employed as an employee or contractor. Staff receive many benefits that contractors do not have access to and vice versa. If you would like any clarification, please reach out to the account manager who looked after your assignment. As for the feedback on your account manager, we have escalated this to the head of the management team and hope you might reach out so we can work on improving our existing onboarding processes. Please do reach out should you wish to discuss this further. Wishing you all the best with your future contracts.

7. 3.0

Nice to start

Oct 7, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and internal information

Cons

Low salary and very little chance of going to new positions.

Marketing Specialist

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are working with our new HR manager to identify staff progression plans but we would encourage all staff to speak to their line manager in the first instance. We have members of the team who progressed from resourcing consultant to team lead, from tester to operations manager - so there is plenty of room to grow for those who have ambition. Wishing you all the best with your next role and if you decide to return, we would be happy to speak again. Thanks.

8. 4.0

Good company

Jul 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice staff, good opportunities and the role was quite diverse

Cons

Internal communication could be better

Marketing Specialist

Many thanks for your review. We are working on improving Contractor communications this year. For internal staff, we have rolled out a successful tool called 'Huddle' that is easy to access and post updates relating to work. The marketing team are always happy to receive feedback relating to improvements. If you would like to get in touch, we would love to hear from you.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee

I thought they were a company I could grow with

Jul 12, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

They hired my as a contractor. They are a job recruitment agency so I didn’t have much involvement with them

Cons

After 7 years with them I started a new contract where they hired several new contractors with no experience and paid them more than me. When I asked for a salary increase to the level the new recruits were at, they refused. I quit shortly after.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

We’re sorry that the last contract with our organisation didn’t achieve the levels you were hoping for in terms of day rate. There are a number of restrictions placed on certain roles with certain clients. This all depends on the role, the client budget etc. We value each and every contractor that works with us. I hope you might reach out to your account manager who might be able to share the rationale for the pay level with you. Wishing you all the best with your future contracts.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work. Lots of opportunities

Feb 19, 2019 - Project Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open to flexible working. Lots of opportunities to progress and or move around the company should you wish. Making concerted attempts to bring about positive changes to the company and implemented new internal systems. Working with really good talented people Made a lot of great friends along the way. Challenging work. Always learning.

Cons

Dont have any at present really. Maybe better structure for working remotely

Marketing Specialist

Many thanks for your review. We're always looking at new ways to improve our offering to our contractors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews

I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services Reviews FAQs

I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

46% of I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services to be senior leadership, coworkers, management and the cons to be culture, benefits, career development.

Popular Careers with I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services Job Seekers