Healthcare Services Group Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 20 Jan 2020

2.8
Healthcare Services Group CEO Ted Wahl
Ted Wahl
Pros
  • "Hard working, dedicated, and professional staff at HCSG, including the leadership team(in 27 reviews)

• "You are recognized by upper Management(in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • "The employee's where I work have been lied to by upper management more then once(in 87 reviews)

• "This makes it extremely hard for the account managers to do there job because the workers are only receiving 8(in 61 reviews)

1. "HCSG has jobs but helps build careers!"

Current Employee - Account Manager/Training Manager in Westbrook, ME

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I love being part of a company whose mission, vision and values epitomize the highest commitment of quality and service to their employees and clients. HCSG also embraces change, accommodates new trends and technology, and incorporates new training methods to encourage employees to grow and advance while giving them the opportunity to shine. So if you are looking for a job we have one of those but, if you are looking for a career HCSG will help you take the first steps in achieving that goal.

Cons

The unemployment rate in Maine is extremely low and there are times we do face staffing challanges.

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-21
  2. "I love being here around the residents"

Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Is b ecause its a great company to work for

Cons

there isnt any cons to this job

3. "Great Team Work"

Current Employee - Training Center Account Manager in Waco, TX

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Build your own Community; you develop great staff becoming family. The resident is what keeps us going.

Cons

No issues! Seeing your residents pass from time to time. You grow attach to them.

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-17
  4. "Pretty good place to go"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Weatherford, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You have lots of support! From your DM and RM to the other account managers. Lots of tools to make your job easier. Insurance is pretty good.

Cons

I feel like every building is going to be different with cons. Really its not HCSG that causes the cons its the building you are in. Some buildings do not want to work with you or HCSG and it definitely causes a lot of stress.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I love my job!

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-17
  5. "Good Company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Wayne, NJ

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You run your building as if it was your own business If the result are there NO one micromanages you You get to build your own team Your PTO and Benefits are respected You can work for a career opportunity

Cons

Then can pay a little bit more

6. "Pay and Growth"

Current Employee - Senior District Manager in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Great growth opportunities within the company.

Cons

Pay is not consistent throughout the company

Advice to Management

All pay should be looked at and the company should make a big push to keep the pay competitive.

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-14
  7. "Clean friendly place to work"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Healthcare Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very helpful staff and employees

Cons

Remembering all of the different diets

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-14
  8. "Indiscriminately extending love to all employees and creating the space for a perfect working environment for all"

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Bensalem, PA

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lively and friendly environment, the company ensure employee and customer satisfaction

Cons

Apart from my long commute, no cause to complain!

Advice to Management

To continue to propagate its Purpose, Vision and Values

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-08
  9. "HCSG - Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Bensalem, PA

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hard working, dedicated, and professional staff at HCSG, including the leadership team. The culture at HCSG is family-oriented, so a true work-life balance is achieved. Recognition and praise are freely shared, which is a true positive and not always given in most companies in today's work environment.

Cons

Only negative would be a lack of 401K matching,

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-08

"You get what you work for"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

If you actually do the work, you can be fairly compensated and growth with company can happen fast.

Cons

On call 24/7/365 as its in the nursing home and hospital industries. Company is built on the backs of the Account Manager and District Managers picking up all the slack with little support from above. Pay for front line staff is incredible low and causes lots of turnover, creating more and more work for account manager and district manager

Advice to Management

Pay front line staff more to allow for the possibility of employee retention, or budget for 1 additional front line employee per facility to allow managers a buffer for when front line staff turns over.

Healthcare Services Group2020-01-06